Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire - March 29th, 2024

Soldato
I think I’ll be in New York when this is out so will use that as an excuse to see it :)

… don’t fancy being ‘spoiled’ by the trailers though - I’ve seen some recently that seem to reveal the whole film! Might as well wait for the film.
You’ll have to visit the Ghostbusters firehouse building too.

Caporegime

Not really movie related but 84 wand now for sale. Pretty obvious this was gonna happen at some point as the cardboard cut out for the spengler wand has a silhouette of this on it.

Soldato
Definitely don't watch any TV spots or the final trailer. They are pretty spoilery.

Still waiting to hear if we are getting invited to the London screening.

I did have a quick look at the trailer because i thought it was fake at first, the whole ice idea seems so odd.

I hope it works but the over use of grand freezing special effects could ruin it.

Soldato
I did have a quick look at the trailer because i thought it was fake at first, the whole ice idea seems so odd.

I hope it works but the over use of grand freezing special effects could ruin it.
The frozen thing is a major part of the plot. The big bad uses it to literally scare people to death. It's how he grows I guess. Feeding of their fears to scare and freeze them I think.

I've pieced to gether a lot of what I've seen in trailers and what a friend told when he got to visit set and what was filmed while he was there.

Should be brilliant.

Man of Honour
OP
Adam Savage and Tested are back behind the scenes with Ghostbusters Frozen Empire. Going to be a few videos by the sounds of it.

Caporegime
Think I could watch Jason and Adam geek out and reminiscence for hours.

I love how McKenna is so excited by the sets and props. She clearly loves what she is doing.

She seems like a nice kid and genuinely into what shes doing. Contrast her to that ******** playing Snow White

Caporegime
Was about to post that ^,. Seems for the most part these packs are all new remakes, though the one in the trailer with the open cyclotron is supposedly a haslab pack.

Not a fan of that random yellow slab on the wand, the new grips ok i suppose.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Here right now :)

ye08rdH.jpeg

Seeing on Thurs in NYC - might as well go full ‘murican :p

Soldato
Here right now :)

Seeing on Thurs in NYC - might as well go full ‘murican :p
Awesome, I didn't think the building was open to the public but must have been for the movie promo. (The Duplo building behind is quite interesting too. :p)

To go "full 'Murican" I believe you have to clap and cheer at the end of the movie.

Soldato
Awesome, I didn't think the building was open to the public but must have been for the movie promo. (The Duplo building behind is quite interesting too. :p)

To go "full 'Murican" I believe you have to clap and cheer at the end of the movie.
It's still an in use fire station and they have a small store with some hook and ladder 8 merch for sale. They also have the original GB2 sign on the wall in the station as well as a big wall of pat he's from Ghostbusters groups all over the world. Ours is up there.

Frequently too if the doors are shut and you knock on the side door they will let you in to the front of the station. They thrive off the Ghostbusters history.

Also there was clapping and cheering at the end of Afterlife when I went to the opening night in Glasgow.

Back
Top Bottom