GIBBO:DFI 965-s DARK

WJA96 said:
No, but any name-calling is a personal attack and therefore supposedly banned. But some people appear to be immune.

Good god made lighten up it was meant to be tounge-in-cheek! Bet you're a right scream parties... not. Phew...

Richdog said:
Good god made lighten up it was meant to be tounge-in-cheek! Bet you're a right scream parties... not. Phew...

Why should I take any abuse from the likes of you? And I'm not your mate.

As for my behaviour at parties - I behave in a way appropriate to the time and place. On here I don't swear, refrain from personal attacks and don't mention OcUK competitors, those being the rules made by OcUK and it is in no way is a reflection of how I behave at parties.

WJA96 said:

As for my behaviour at parties - I behave in a way appropriate to the time and place. On here I don't swear, refrain from personal attacks and don't mention OcUK competitors, those being the rules made by OcUK and it is in no way is a reflection of how I behave at parties.

Goodness grief... you must be seriously odd if you consider that 'abuse'. I was clearly being light-hearted, and responding to your comment with the winkie smiley in post 82 that I thought was also intended as a tounge-in-cheek comment. .. but I clearly made the error in judgment of believing you actually had a sense of humour, which I shall try not to do again. Get some perspective and stop being such a cry-baby... talk about a huge, melodramatic over-reaction. You'll give yourself a heart-attack some day.

Last edited:
i went for the Quadgt & 6600 (no ram till end of month), thinking this board was a longer way off than todays release.

would u think i would b better of with the DFi over the Quad? ( friend will buy quad of me anytime) in terms of OC, will the dfi be far better for O/C, or will there not b much diff? pro's cons over each other? any info b grt :)

WJA96 said:

Lol ive never seen anyone over react so much in my entire time on this forum.

You must be a right barrel of laughs in real life

Rab said:
i went for the Quadgt & 6600 (no ram till end of month), thinking this board was a longer way off than todays release.

would u think i would b better of with the DFi over the Quad? ( friend will buy quad of me anytime) in terms of OC, will the dfi be far better for O/C, or will there not b much diff? pro's cons over each other? any info b grt :)

It's weird... I can't find any reviews on the web... but fomr the user reviews the DFI is an awesome board. However, in my opinion it's not awesome enough to justify a 30-40 quid premium over the tried-and-tested Gigabyte DS3P! :)

Back
Top Bottom