Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming K7 Where are they?

Associate
My main BIOS is hosed, backup BIOS is the only one working. Got a ticket open with Gigabyte support but still going to swap this out for the MSI later this week.

Hello FirebarUK,

So sorry to hear that you are having issues with the BIOS on your board, if you like, we can collect, test and if needed fix or replace the board. Let us know if you would like us to collect the board and try to resolve your problems.
If you still wish to swap it out, we understand and are sorry to lose you business.

Thanks

Soldato
Never knew there was a giga rep on here :o

Handy to know, not that am having issues. :p

there are many ! although lurk in the deep :D think out number ASUS, ASrock and MSI combined :D

My main BIOS is hosed, backup BIOS is the only one working. Got a ticket open with Gigabyte support but still going to swap this out for the MSI later this week.

wonder if MSI still using the same company for their last cash back promo- was tempted for an itx until member on here were going to take action after waiting 4 months for payment

Soldato
Hello FirebarUK,

So sorry to hear that you are having issues with the BIOS on your board, if you like, we can collect, test and if needed fix or replace the board. Let us know if you would like us to collect the board and try to resolve your problems.
If you still wish to swap it out, we understand and are sorry to lose you business.

Thanks

Hey, thanks for the reply! Sure, I'd take you up on this offer for collection and repair. Take to PM?

Associate
To all those that are waiting for more stock of the AX370-GAMING K7, we can only apologise for the delays for some of you. The popularity of this product has taken as a little by surprise but we are doing our best to ensure extra stock is delivered to cover the massive demand of this new model.
The stock is due to arrive early next week to us and we will make sure to get this to OCUK to cover back orders by the end of the week, we hope this will cover the back orders and any new orders.

We really appreciate your patience and we are doing our best to get your boards ASAP.

Last edited:
Soldato
To all those that are waiting for more stock of the X370-GAMING K7, we can only apologise for the delays for some of you. The popularity of this product has taken as a little by surprise but we are doing our best to ensure extra stock is delivered to cover the massive demand of this new model.
The stock is due to arrive early next week to us and we will make sure to get this to OCUK to cover back orders by the end of the week, we hope this will cover the back orders and any new orders.

We really appreciate your patience and we are doing our best to get your boards ASAP.

*cough* extra haribo slipped in the box :D

Associate
If you e-mail the below address, we will get this done for you ASAP [email protected]

Make sure you reference OCUK forums, I will make sure we pick up the board and get it returned to you as quickly as we possibly can.

I don't suppose you have any inside info on bios info for the Gaming 5 to improve memory support?
My G Skills Trident Z 3466 kit just goes into the recovery loop if i try to run at 3200, with or with the DCOP.

Soldato
I don't suppose you have any inside info on bios info for the Gaming 5 to improve memory support?
My G Skills Trident Z 3466 kit just goes into the recovery loop if i try to run at 3200, with or with the DCOP.

guessing your funny latest official bios? i know theres a link somewhere on here for Gigabyte US forum where beta's are posted up.
might be worth running 3000.

I cant remember if its above 3400+ speeds on G.skill that the PCB differs from 3400 and below

Associate

We have updated all our BIOS recently, what is the exact model name of the memory you using? I can send over to my R&D guys, they can test and I will let you know the results.

Associate
We have updated all our BIOS recently, what is the exact model name of the memory you using? I can send over to my R&D guys, they can test and I will let you know the results.
It's the F4-3466C16D-16GTZ. From running Thaipoon it was reading as the same modules that's in the 3200c14 kit that everyone is having success with.

I'm on the Gaming 5, not the K7 btw. Running the F5 bios.

Thanks. I appreciate it.

Associate

Have you guys had any problems updating to F3 and what's the best way to update via the BIOS or through Windows with the @BIOS app

Associate

I had to restore main bios last week

All you do is put what ever bios you want to a USB stick.

Go in to your current bios and click on EZ flash. Click on the Update bios

Click on the USB file and click next

And then you should be at the cue screen to start the bios flash. At that point flick the bios switch on the mobo back to your duff bios and then click start :D

Last edited:
Soldato
I had to restore main bios last week

All you do is put what ever bios you want to a USB stick.

Go in to your current bios and click on EZ flash. Click on the Update bios

Click on the USB file and click next

And then you should be at the cue screen to start the bios flash. At that point flick the bios switch on the mobo back to your duff bios and then click start :D

Before trying this I wanted to see if it was something Gigabyte support were aware of - apparently not. Didn't want to break the board even more.

I'm on the MSI now, the BIOS and utilities are YEARS ahead of the Gigabyte. Much much better quality. RAM running at 2933Mhz no problem, no issues whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom