Glory, glory Leeds United for me please.

Associate
I support Arsenal :D It wasn't my choice it was forced upon by my stepdad. It's great supporting them because you get an entertaining manager that doesn't see anything! A team that has to play early because they've got to be in bed by 9.

AND EBOUE!!!!!

Having said that I'm a football fan, Arsenal is my main club that I support but I just love watching the games, watching games as a neutral supporter is always fun. Like the Chelsea v Liverpool CL game. That was a class game for a neutral!

I also support Barcalona in La Liga, I went to the Nou Camp on a visit and saw Ronaldinho playing! It was awesome!

Bragging rights is what gets someone to support the top clubs.

Annoyingly supporting football became an "emo" fasion trend, or a trend in general. A guy at my college hated football, a year later he came in wearing a Man u shirt with Saha on it. Gawd it annoyed me. Allthough it was funny taking the **** asking what he thought of I support Arsenal :D It wasn't my choice it was forced upon by my stepdad. It's great supporting them because you get an entertaining manager that doesn't see anything! A team that has to play early because they've got to be in bed by 9.

AND EBOUE!!!!!

Having said that I'm a football fan, Arsenal is my main club that I support but I just love watching the games, watching games as a neutral supporter is always fun. Like the Chelsea v Liverpool CL game. That was a class game for a neutral!

I also support Barcalona in La Liga, I went to the Nou Camp on a visit and saw Ronaldinho playing! It was awesome!

Bragging rights is what gets someone to support the top clubs.

Annoyingly supporting football became an "emo" fasion trend, or a trend in general. A guy at my college hated football, a year later he came in wearing a Man u shirt with Saha on it. Gawd it annoyed me. Allthough it was funny taking the **** asking what he thought of Matt Busby's performance in the match. "He's awesome" he replied :p

Soldato
looks at title **groans and realises it's going to be a Toon thread....leaves**

After reading the thread LMAO at GIMP and the rest of you who went along with it / helped

Last edited:
Don
He knew full well that G|mp was a Utd fan and like everybody else, he was saying stuff to wind you up.

edit: and more worringly, no matter how ridiculous our comments were, you bought it all :p

Back
Top Bottom