Glory, glory Leeds United for me please.

So let me guess? G|mp is a united fan, always has been and is not a Bisexual :p ?

Myself, G|mp and Dan are all Man Utd through and through and were pulling your leg. Where it got superb was when Pigeon and Baz, Liverpool fans, joined in and kept it going. Stokefan fell for it because he wanted to believe Man Utd fans were like that, you fell for it and somehow kept falling for it and Tummy amazingly seemed to fall for it too :p.

Kinda guessed that you lot were up to something. As you high post counters stick together :)

Kinda twigged it with calling Gimp a ****.

I still don't like the abuse for supporting two clubs.

This thread > All Other Threads

Get the Tank!

Big tip of the hat to G|mp, Dan84 and NokkonWud for keeping it going and a highfive for BaZ and PigeonKiller with some good assists. Taxi for Gustov!

also just for the record, i'd never want stoke city to end up like man utd.

Amazing claim that Stokecity_m. You claim you would never like your club to end up like Man Utd. You have the cheek to call Utd Fans glory hunters yet your very own club ended up chasing the 'Dream' of Premiership football with a considerable amount of loaned players last season. Not bought in, not home grown talent but loaned. Chasing the dream at the lowest possible risk to the club.

I love threads like this. Every year you get 'Proper' Fans from promoted teams claiming everyone else is a sell out and glory hunters and they are more loyal than anyone else. Yet when they get relegated you very rarely hear hide nor hair of them again. No doubt we will get the same again next year from Birmingham and Wolves fans.

Because he has a high post count thats okay :)

I've being shot down in threads for having two clubs, even by Gimp.

FFS Tummy catch up for god's sake, I don't support 2 clubs or even 4 :D

I'm not bi, (only for Barry)

Massive Kudos to Dan,Nokkon,Barry and Pigeon they kept the whole thing bang on :D

I thought the tattoos may have given it away at one point but the dozy **** fell for that as well :D

FFS Tummy catch up for god's sake, I don't support 2 clubs or even 4 :D

I'm not bi, (only for Barry)

Massive Kudos to Dan,Nokkon,Barry and Pigeon they kept the whole thing bang on :D

I thought the tattoos may have given it away at one point but the dozy **** fell for that as well :D

You get hard for Young_BaZ :p

Kinda guessed that you lot were up to something. As you high post counters stick together :)

Kinda twigged it with calling Gimp a ****.

I still don't like the abuse for supporting two clubs.

It's nothing to do with post counts, we have all fallen out with each other soooo many times over the years over football :D

It was to do with stupid people looking at peoples locations and assuming wrongly they are glory hunters, where as I can guarantee I have supported MU longer than Gustov has supported Chelsea and stokecity m has supported Stoke :D

These people every now and again need to be humiliated and we all did our job in ensuring that happened :)

And don't try and fool us saying you twigged because none of you did, I thought at one point last night that you Gustov and stokecity m had all committed suicide :D:D

Read it this morning and thought twice about it, As I was sure I had seen G|mp SEVERAL times stating how he feels about MU.
I was sure about 95% that you were a United Supporter and a loyal one, because i'd seen it said before when someone had questioned it, and everyone in the thread pointed and laughed.

Hense my neutral post back a page or so ;)

Everyone knows about it LoL, it's just a few n00bs like to come in every now and again and throw accusations about when they know **** all about the person posting other than his sig and his location.

WTF is the point of this thread, someone mind telling me?

Some people think that your not a 'proper' fan if you don't support your local team. They can't understand that some people and families may move around the country and still support their local team. Cos they are loyalist and bestest died in the woolist fans ever.

In a nutshell small mans complex:p

Back
Top Bottom