Goodwood Festival of Speed 2022 / 2023 / 2024

I was there on Friday and they've changed a lot compared to past years. The manufacture stands seem to be smaller and more spread out. The paddocks are very over crowded now and need more space - especially for the F1 cars - good luck attempting to get close to them!
Living so local though, I'll continue to go every year if possible.

I didn’t notice anyone stacking it yesterday so it’s disappointing to see two in a few minutes but I suppose they are giving it some for the timed runs.

The shootout was scheduled for 15:00 according to the timings they posted yesterday so they’re running very late.

Those Lotuses (Loti?) in that Glover Trophy session were fantastic to watch. The drivers pushing hard on the wet track, you can really see them working. I enjoyed that.

Those Lotuses (Loti?) in that Glover Trophy session were fantastic to watch. The drivers pushing hard on the wet track, you can really see them working. I enjoyed that.

I didn't get a good view of that one but I'll be back tomorrow. I think I will stick to the perimeter grandstands.

Did you tour the ship?

I’m here all weekend and about to head to the circuit for day 2. Rented the same place I used for the members meeting 3 miles from the circuit and superb back road entry to the circuit.

With my old man this year who thankfully has a Cayenne loan car so bring on the mud. He isn’t going tomorrow so will be fun trying to park a Cup tyred GT R on wet mud and grass…..not.

Last edited:
Just watched Romain Dumas drive from the back of the grid to 3rd on Youtube. That was pretty epic!

The Goodwood revival is another one of these things i need to go to at some point...

Back
Top Bottom