Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
Used call screening for the first time yesterday, it worked really well. It was a call I wanted to take, but from an unknown number which was actually a call centre, but when I saw their response, I knew what it would be about, so took the call.

I've been using call screening for a while. It's a shame that it's not an app that I can download to my other phones as it's very handy for cold callers - you can see they hang up pretty quick.

Soldato
Just got a Pixel 6 for the missus.

She's moved from a S10 with a pop socket on the back for better one handed use.

Purchased a pop socket for the Pixel 6 but it won't stick properly. The pixel 6 feels like a glass back.

Any ideas how to get a pop socket to stick to the pixel 6 ??

Thanks Ben

Soldato
Just got a Pixel 6 for the missus.

She's moved from a S10 with a pop socket on the back for better one handed use.

Purchased a pop socket for the Pixel 6 but it won't stick properly. The pixel 6 feels like a glass back.

Any ideas how to get a pop socket to stick to the pixel 6 ??

Thanks Ben
Usually for glass backs the pop socket should include a sticker that you stick on first. Alternatively get a skin for the back, then stick the pop socket on top of that.

Soldato
Was wondering why other Pixel users already have the March update but seems the 6 series have been pushed back for next week to the 20th. A lot of promising bug fixes too, hopefully solves my wireless charging/battery share issue.

Soldato
Soldato
Soldato
Just noticed I don't have the new night sight yet, camera still on version 8.7.250. Seems to be a staged rollout for the app.

Wireless charging/battery share still borked but at this point I'm just waiting for the 8/Fold.

Last edited:
Soldato
Just noticed I don't have the new night sight yet, camera still on version 8.7.250. Seems to be a staged rollout for the app.

Wireless charging/battery share still borked but at this point I'm just waiting for the 8/Fold.
I've looked for the 8.8 apk but having no luck with a working install.

Does your wireless charging not work at all?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom