Google Pixel 8/8 Pro & Pixel Watch 2

46c, toasty. That's iPhone 15 Pro levels of heat, except with Pixel we will have to suck it up as a feature.

The hotter, the less efficient it could be too. Is it going to be subpar compared to other premium handsets?

I don't mind so much, if it comes with crazy charging speeds.

I don't game or l render vids on my phone so synthetic benchmarks are meaningless to me.

The a Pixel 6 Pro effortlessly carries out day to day tasks with smoothness and speed to boot.

All I want is it to be more efficient at doing said everyday tasks.

So basically better battery life and cell signal over the 6 Pro.

I can already tell performance and cameras will be better. 30W charging over 23W will be a welcome boost, especially if they tweak the charge curve to keep charging at 30W for longer.

Then you have the long updates, massive brightness boost from the screen, face unlock + more on top of what already made the 6 Pro stay as my phone for the last 18 months.

I had a 7T the 7Pro was a noticeable upgrade and so far no issues. I found it takes about 7-10 days for the adaptive battery to kick in at which point the battery life is fine.

Ah interesting! I wasn't sure what I would notice other than the camera - what were the improvements you saw?

Back
Top Bottom