Google Pixel 9 Series (9/9 Pro/9 Pro XL/9 Pro Fold & Pixel Watch 3)

Soldato
Each to their own, but how often do you look at the back of your phone?

I'm interested in the Fold, it depends where and how much they improve. I wouldn't mind a screen ratio closer to the One Plus Open, an overall lighter phone and a better hinge that has the phone opening flatter than the current Fold.

Soldato
I feel like Google have lost their way with the Pixel lately. I'm terms of both design and hardware. I think the 5 was probably the peak for me. The 9 just looks like an iPhone. But then I guess most phones are now just black slabs of glass.
The 8a+Droid 15 with an official blue case is amazing. It is the best phone I have ever owned.

Soldato
That pink is horrific, but in black with a decent Spigen case it'll be fine.

I'm interested in knowing if they've sorted the thermal issues of the 8 series, and if the cameras are decent enough.

Associate
Ouch, that pink. Hopefully we get a decent green or something.

Happy with the Bay blue 8 Pro and not feeling like changing right now, but tech magpie tendency means saying I’m not going to is a bit daft.

Did get the watch with the 8 Pro, and it’s sat in the box since about 2 weeks after it arrived and then trying it for a little bit. Just don’t think the Watch is there really, although I do appreciate that’s just my opinion!

Soldato
My 7pro and 1st gen pixel watch are still going strong so no real need to upgrade but if there are significant improvements to the telephoto /zoom capabilities that may swing it.
That pink is grim though!

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom