Google Pixel and Pixel XL

One+3 looks superb especially for the price but the update history is shocking and they always seem to be buggy + camera isn't as good as the 6P/5X, more so in low light conditions, they should have gone with less RAM and included a better camera!

I could pick a lot more holes in the Nexus 5X :p

Updates have been great on the OP3, and no it's not buggy this time round. As long as Nougat arrives within 6 months I'm all good. Design and build put most other OEM's to shame.

Last edited:
Lol dxomark always make me laugh when it comes to their "reviews", take with a pinch of salt:

http://www.androidpolice.com/2016/0...cide-whose-smartphone-camera-is-best-opinion/

And also because they rate the likes of the XZ 3 highly yet in real world usage, you have to faff about with getting a "great" looking photo...

Overall... pretty impressed so far! Please don't price it higher than £450 though! Although with the pound at an all time low, prices are going to be stupidly high :(

I could pick a lot more holes in the Nexus 5X :p

Updates have been great on the OP3, and no it's not buggy this time round. As long as Nougat arrives within 6 months I'm all good. Design and build put most other OEM's to shame.

Which OS is the onelus 3 still on? :D :p They already have a poor record for their older phones i.e. 6.0.1 is only rolling out for the one plus x now and the oneplus 2 didn't get it until the end of June iirc so I reckon it is going to be a long wait for 7.0/7.1 update

CPU+GPU + RAM is no longer as important to me and hasn't been since the HTC one S tbh. It is all about the camera + screen quality (I care more about calibration these days too than panel type + screen res.) + updates/software for me now and acceptable audio quality although unfortunately front facing stereo speakers looks to be a thing of the past now :(

But yes, I love a good design and build to phones! Seriously miss the premium metal feeling of phones like the 6P + one s etc.

Back
Top Bottom