Google Pixel and Pixel XL

How many people buy premium phones Sim free though ?

Might do ok on contracts. I went in o2 at weekeend and they where raving about the oneplus3 to people . "Fastest phone on the planet" the salesman was touting

Surely with the 821 and stock android this will be faster ? And still cheaper than the other top spec phones ?

Wait and see. I still can't decide. I do love stock android and quick updates but do I love it a few hundred quids worth I'm not so sure

Yeah I think £450 is max I'm willing to pay for 5" one. Might pay slightly more if they do a bundle with VR headset as I'm curious to try VR.
Really not bothered too much by having latest phones anymore and I'm more and more tempted to just get a budget £100-150 phone.

Yeah I think £450 is max I'm willing to pay for 5" one. Might pay slightly more if they do a bundle with VR headset as I'm curious to try VR.
Really not bothered too much by having latest phones anymore and I'm more and more tempted to just get a budget £100-150 phone.

I dont mind a budget phone as long as it has longevity. That is now more important for me. My Z3 just dropped off a cliff performance and battery wise.

I'm keen to see whta this will offer and the price. I've had a Lumia 950 since laucnh and absoloutely hate it. Constant problems with Push notifications, losing 4G connectivity (even though It says i have it and am in signal, calls going to voicemail when in signal, app crashes, O/S crashes forcing a reboot, Wifi reporting no internet unless i restart in various locations, websites not loading properly in Edge, poor battery life, the list goes on!

Hoping Google will launch something reliable and under £450. I had a HTC One M7 before the Lumia and had very few problems in 3 years of use!

Let's not mince words...it's a ****** clone :p

Yeah annoying, wish they went with the 10 but I'm guessing HTC wouldn't let them use it as a base because they for some reason think its doing amazing. I think HTC makes solid hardware in general but the company is super delusional. and that makes them a bad partner. Right now the HTC 10 costs £569.99 new from HTC, thats a stupid price.

Another disappointing Android flagship by the looks of it, but will try before dismissing.

Can't get hold of a One Plus 3, every other flagship is a bit of a damp squib and I refuse to buy Samsung due to the dire support and software so I am kind of stuck for a new phone.

Not gonna watch any more blurry leaks. 40 odd mins until the official high res photos/videos.Will figure stuff out from then onwards.

Surely with the 821 and stock android this will be faster ? And still cheaper than the other top spec phones ?

OnePlus 3 is the current Android speed king and it's only ~£340.

Can't get hold of a One Plus 3, every other flagship is a bit of a damp squib and I refuse to buy Samsung due to the dire support and software so I am kind of stuck for a new phone.

They are in O2 stores now apparently - no excuses now :p

Last edited:
meh to the speed :p

All phones from the last couple of years perform very well already.

One+3 looks superb especially for the price but the update history is shocking and they always seem to be buggy + camera isn't as good as the 6P/5X, more so in low light conditions, they should have gone with less RAM and included a better camera!

Back
Top Bottom