**GOT AN EVGA GRAPHICS RELATED QUESTION OR NEED SUPPORT - ASK HERE!!**

Associate
Hi, just register the PSU to your account and drop an email about this to [email protected], they will then help you to get a new cable. Just for your info, we do also sell single sleaved cables in different colours.

Hi Dominik (and Ben!),

I contacted EVGA customer support as you suggested, and they pointed me in the direction of buying a whole new cable pack for €54,00!!

Can you show me where to buy the individual cables please?

Thanks!

Associate
EVGA RMA?

Hi there guys I wonder if I can return my gtx 780 sc acx for coil whine. It's not loud but I just upgraded to water cooling and I can hear the buzzing like a bee buzzing from my computer and this drives my crazy. Also do you guys maybe know where EVGA return centre is the nearest? I would be thankful for help.

Associate
Hi there guys I wonder if I can return my gtx 780 sc acx for coil whine. It's not loud but I just upgraded to water cooling and I can hear the buzzing like a bee buzzing from my computer and this drives my crazy. Also do you guys maybe know where EVGA return centre is the nearest? I would be thankful for help.

Can someone help me as I don't know if Evga accepts rma for little coil whine similar to bee buzzing as drives me nuts. Also if they do what kind of replacement do they send (manufactory refurbish or new) as I would like to avoid having card that have another defect or buzzes louder?

Associate
Hi All, sorry for the delay!! Yes, if you think the coil wine is more then usual you can handle RMA. Please be aware that 700 cards generally occur kind a coil wine when they have to ouput a lot of frames or in synthetic benchmarks like the 3Dmark. The EVGA EU Center is located in Munich Germany and you will need to send your card to us. Lot of customer do report parcel monkey is the cheapest way to send stuff to Germany.
Within the first 30 days of purchase we give a guarantee for a brand new replacement, after that it can be possible that you receive a recertified product. Even if the product is recertified it should be out of good conditions.

Soldato
hi,

this is not really on VGAs, but does EVGA plan on releasing Supernova G2 in smaller wattage than 750W? ideally around 500W?

I already own 750W, but want to replace PSU in a very power efficient rig and even 500W would be overkill, let alone 750W.

it would run with fan off all the time i suppose, but not super excited about effciency of such setup.

Associate
Hello Overclockers,

we do again one of our crazy sales, this time it is about motherboards, specially the older sockets so if you still have older CPUs at home or you just look for decent pricing on high end boards like the Z87 ones don't miss to check it out during the weekend!!

Associate
A massive shout and thank you to Dominik at EVGA - replacement cables have arrived safe and sound!

Excellent customer service right there from EVGA. :)

Soldato
Hey Dominik,

I've got to say I'm having a nightmare with my PSU. I posted earlier in this thread about my 1300 G2 blowing up? Well, after a fortnight I received a replacement unit (without any cables, kettle lead, just the bare PSU). It wasn't cross shipped (as promised on your website, nor did I receive my t-shirt as an apology, also on your site).

After installing it into the PC, the replacement is also Dead! My old Enermax Evo works perfectly when I put that back in. I've tried different kettle leads, checked it's connected properly etc and it's not even lighting up the motherboard.

As I've received no new cables or leads with it I can't check to see if they are to blame either. When talking to your support dept I've been told that it must have been ok when it left as they are checked and that i'll have to start another RMA from scratch.

I'm not happy at all to be honest. Another fortnight without the PSU and more hassle shipping to Germany.

Soldato
Edit: Resolved

Hi Dom,
I have finally got around to taking that 480 of my machine. I created a ticket on the eu.evga.com site, and first response I got was that I had created a ticket to US system, which then following the link I was given, showed me the same ticket. Follow it up, the CS rep says he can create an RMA, and go to this link.

I follow the link, to http://eu.evga.com/Support/rma.asp and after selcting my registered product I get a page saying:
Your country is currently outside of EVGA’s current retail and warranty zones. Please contact your place of purchase regarding their replacement policy. If they are unable to replace or repair the product, you may choose to contact EVGA directly regarding troubleshooting or warranty questions: http://eu.evga.com/Support/getSupport/.

And that support link goes to your custom 404 page.

Can you offer some advice on what to do?
My account is under the same username as here.

Last edited:
Associate
Hi was wondering when the next dates due for delivery of evga Titans x hydro coppers 12gb
As I ordered ages ago and have order in process showing still . Oc say it will be sent direct from evga? What's the hold up ?

Associate
@ ch3m1c4l, please apologize the delay, as I can see you already did the RMA and received the replacement, was it a smooth process and the replacement card is fine?

@Stinkyfingerz, I am afraid it takes probably another 2-3 weeks till the cards will land in the UK

Back
Top Bottom