**GOT AN EVGA GRAPHICS RELATED QUESTION OR NEED SUPPORT - ASK HERE!!**

Associate
Dominik, Ive just bought two EVGA titan blacks and my intent was to buy the extended warranty when registering them

and to water cool them including a back plate , upon opening the box I see a sticker on the pcb with the serial number and a message saying *warranty void if removed* is it safe to leave this sticker on there when I put on the back plate, id imagine that would be a fire hazard?

Hi All,

sorry, had been sick for a while.. I will now bee online on a daily base again!

When you register them you can purchase the warranty right away or later in the account. About the S/N Sticker, this should not be any problem but if you feel better you can put it on a different place, thats also no problem.

Associate
Hi guys, Ive been a massive, massive plonker and managed to accidentally cut through a mobo cable when trying to do some sleeving.

How do I go about obtaining a replacement mobo power cable?

Thanks.

Hi, just register the PSU to your account and drop an email about this to [email protected], they will then help you to get a new cable. Just for your info, we do also sell single sleaved cables in different colours.

Associate
The problem is if you buy for a sil set up and one of them go`s bang a few months into the future are you going to be able to a replacement.

Hi, RMA stocks are different to sales stock. As we are a leader when it is about after sales service we do also watch out for this... and if we do not have those cards anymore we will find a solution ;)

Pij

Pij

Associate
Hey Dominik,

I'll ask the obligatory question that im sure you expect today, when/if will the step up for the GTX 980 start, as ive got 6 days left on my 780ti.

Cheers
Jon.

Associate
Hi All,
the 980s will get added to the step up soon. If your time should expire between launch and availability of the cards for step up just contact support and we will get you the step up option back!!
So far I do not have infos about 970 with "Titan" cooler as 770s had been bad selling because of price... lots of people screamed for it but when it was available price was too high for most...
Let me double check with Ben when OCUK will get the FTWs

Soldato
Hi Dom, two questions for you...

Firstly, 8gb 970 availability? Do we have a rough time frame for these yet?

Secondly, if I buy an evga product in the states can I use the European evga rma centre for warranty returns?

Associate
Hi All,
the 980s will get added to the step up soon. If your time should expire between launch and availability of the cards for step up just contact support and we will get you the step up option back!!
So far I do not have infos about 970 with "Titan" cooler as 770s had been bad selling because of price... lots of people screamed for it but when it was available price was too high for most...
Let me double check with Ben when OCUK will get the FTWs

Sorry for my absence also due to extensive travel with work.

On the EVGA GTX970 FTW I would expect first stocks to OCUK around 16th - 20th October. Afraid this is still a rough guide until I get confirmed shipping schedules. The first ACX 2.0 cards should land around 9th October though with the SC models.

Thanks
Ben

Soldato
Hi Dominik,

I had a power supply go bang yesterday, a 1300w G2. Looking around it seems that my unit was affected by a recall, this was confirmed after putting my serial number into the box, although obviously I didn't realise this until after the bang! I've filled out an RMA for it but noticed that you're providing:

"RMA’s for these serial numbers will be setup with free expedited shipping and a return label. Upon receipt of the new Power Supply, please use the included return label to send back your old power supply, cables and accessories to EVGA.

We’re sorry for this inconvenience and to help ease the hassle we are including an EVGA T-shirt with your new power supply shipment."

Is this still the case as I'd really like a replacement as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom