US: Gotham (US spoilers)

Soldato
I'm getting a little bored with this at the moment tbh. For example, what on earth was ep8 for?

They bring in some woman asking Bruce to save her husband, they do and they're no part of the story.

They bring in old partners of Harvey, kill them and the 'bad guy' and they're no part of the story

They bring back Penguin's man from the dead and kill him again... nothing to do with the story

What a complete filler, waste of time episode?

Associate
Well, that was a pretty good final episode.
Had it's ups and downs but I rather enjoyed the show overall.

Shame they can't actually continue with a proper Batman series.

Apparently there is a spin off series... about the origins of Alfred. Hmm, not sure about that.
Now if they did a Catwoman show...

Soldato
Oh man, Lili Simmons in that outfit. She outdid Anne Hathaway. And I did like how they added the Bat symbol to the 'Gotham' graphic at the end.

Last edited:
Soldato
I thought that was very good as a wrap-up. I thought the previous ep, w/ Barbara pregnant in the wheelchair, was edging on the switch-off territory, but this was a pretty worthy ending. the catwoman theft bit was a bit too "entrapment" for me but showing Batman as just fleeting glimpses until the very end was exactly the way to do it I felt, and goddamn if Erin didn't look a total bombshell w/ her long hair again. they did a great job of working a lot of the canon into the plot too.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Nice fitting to an end, but really it did kinda feel this was suppose to be the actual start of the series instead we had to get the kid without the cape the same issue smallville had.

Its sad due to the licensing and contract issues we can't get real batman or superman shows to do the characters full justice, we see how well the flash has done it.

Back
Top Bottom