US: Gotham (US spoilers)

Soldato
I would say that its maybe because they are now starting to get into the REAL lore behind the characters and events rather than the first few seasons where they were just concentrating on the show as a crime show set in Gotham with the appearances of most of the Batman villain's or other characters but more centralised on the GCPD with a side story of Batman/Bruce Wayne.

Soldato
Watched s3 over the weekend and it was a good jump from s2 in terms of pace and quality, the ending was good with everyone finally starting to get into their characters. Sadly I think it'll be season 4 popping up once it's finished it's full airing in the US, would have been good with weekly releases :(

Don
I'm almost certain it will be S3, the big providers like to make a big song and dance about being the "first" despite it already airing on streaming services, for some reason they ignore streaming services when making claims like that (they've done it for other series too).

Don
I've just finished watching S4 and have read that there will be a fifth and final season.

I've really enjoyed it, a bit predictable in parts but I guess we all know how it ends...

Back
Top Bottom