US: Gotham (US spoilers)

Soldato
thought S4 had a bit of a shaky start, some of the stuff w/ Pyg was a bit cringey, but once they moved on to V&V i think it picked up - Cameron did a great job of playing the two differently.
The series suffers from the usual thing of being set in a past period, in that we know the main characters are alive in the present so there's not much real threat, but aside from that i think the series still has some great scripts and still looks fabulous.

Soldato
HOLY REINCARNATION BATMAN!!

Can't someone actually stay dead in this show???

And then there is all the moral angst for killing somebody. They can kill no name characters by the dozen with impunity. But, kill any kind of important character and they are all "what a terrible thing I have done, shame on me, I am terrible person."

Other than those two minor annoyances I have really liked the show. The characters are all brilliantly done and played very well.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Excellent show it will be missed and yes the actors did a stellar job of playing their parts well they all had their moments on this show.

Looking forward to teen titans

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Season 5 is the last and its only 10 episodes long, they will have a small cameo of batman on the last episode just to give it the closure it deserves.

Also harley quinn the more truer version will pop up towards the end, no one knows if that joker version is the real joker version too.

Overall it was a nice tv series, it improved slowly and well written but according to viewing figures was getting poorer as the show went on I think people kinda got the point that batman was never gonna turn up.

Soldato
Season 5 is the last and its only 10 episodes long, they will have a small cameo of batman on the last episode just to give it the closure it deserves.

Also harley quinn the more truer version will pop up towards the end, no one knows if that joker version is the real joker version too.

Overall it was a nice tv series, it improved slowly and well written but according to viewing figures was getting poorer as the show went on I think people kinda got the point that batman was never gonna turn up.

Nearly correct. . .

Season 5 is 13 episodes (according to IMDb). ;)

Soldato
It needed to finish. One more full season would be too much. I mean how many times can they bring the same characters back to life?

Just hope they give it a good send off with a decent storyline spread over the half season.

Associate
Brilliant episode. Love this series. They really got the Gotham feeling down perfectly (unlike that terrible crossover in Arrow/Flash etc when they visited Gotham that looked just like any other generic modern day city).
Shame to see it go!

Back
Top Bottom