• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

GPU PRICES: SOME BIG DROPS AT OcUK!!!

OcUK Staff
OP
As I’ve mentioned in other threads I’m building a new 4K gaming pc, just waiting on the new amd cpus to be announced to compare the performance and decide between them or the 8700K.
Was looking at the Corsair Vengence lpx, how does the team group Vulcan t-force compare?
Any chance of cheaper prices next month?
I have bought everything bar the 3 main parts cpu, mobo and ram.

TeamGroup, Corsair, Kingston, Crucial the quality is all equal and only Crucial own their own IC. TeamGroup for OcUK is now our number 1 brand, we also use it in most of our SI and they also make the 8 Pack memory modules for us as well which we've now sold several thousand of as performance wise it matches and beats G.Skill but with lower price points and is guaranteed Samsung B Die.

OcUK Staff
OP
Right a lot of blood, sweat and tears has gone into making this happen, Powercolor are selling us the first batch $40 below the normal price so we can do a pre-order special, we have also then hammered our margin as we really wanted to hit £499 but unfortunately we would make a loss and AMD have no support to offer at present. As such £550 is the best we can achieve, however considering Vega56 from competitors is around £700-£800 I think our price is absolutely market leading. :)

PowerColor Radeon RX VEGA 56 Red Dragon 8GB HBM2 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £548.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/

AXRX VEGA 56 8GBHBM2-2D2HD/OC, Core Clock: 1177MHz, Boost Clock: 1478MHz, Memory: 8192MB 800MHz HBM2, Stream Processors: 3584, DirectX 12 Support, Vulkan Support, GCN, 2 Year Warranty.

Only £548.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
TeamGroup, Corsair, Kingston, Crucial the quality is all equal and only Crucial own their own IC. TeamGroup for OcUK is now our number 1 brand, we also use it in most of our SI and they also make the 8 Pack memory modules for us as well which we've now sold several thousand of as performance wise it matches and beats G.Skill but with lower price points and is guaranteed Samsung B Die.

Thanks.

I’d go 8 pack ram but I’m not an extreme overclocker, also I’ve got the fractal meshify c + Celsius 24 aio and from what I’ve read tall ram clashes so I’m looking at low profile.

The Corsair lpx is £170-£180 & the Vulcan t-force is £155 for the 3200mhz.

Permabanned
Right a lot of blood, sweat and tears has gone into making this happen, Powercolor are selling us the first batch $40 below the normal price so we can do a pre-order special, we have also then hammered our margin as we really wanted to hit £499 but unfortunately we would make a loss and AMD have no support to offer at present. As such £550 is the best we can achieve, however considering Vega56 from competitors is around £700-£800 I think our price is absolutely market leading. :)

PowerColor Radeon RX VEGA 56 Red Dragon 8GB HBM2 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £548.99 inc VAT

AXRX VEGA 56 8GBHBM2-2D2HD/OC, Core Clock: 1177MHz, Boost Clock: 1478MHz, Memory: 8192MB 800MHz HBM2, Stream Processors: 3584, DirectX 12 Support, Vulkan Support, GCN, 2 Year Warranty.

Only £548.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW
and heres me just bought another dog de Bordeaux for the wifes birthday .. one day we will match up .. arrrrggggg

Associate
great offer considering the prices currently however....nearly 3 years ago! you could get a 980 Ti for the same price which once overclocked is practically as fast as Vega56!! Madness.

Soldato
You want a Vega 56 at £550?

Heck at £350 it might be a decent card, but not at that price.
It's probably still the mining aspect. I can't see there being much demand from miners at the moment but the Vega cards can put in double the performance of a Titan X, depending on what's being mined. It's hardly profitable now but at £350 these I'm sure would all be gone in a few hours, miners would take a punt. Crypto prices probably affect AMD pricing more than NV, as NV cards much better for gaming.

Caporegime
Shame AMD can't get lower, as can get a 1080 for that.

im sure you will see loads more deals very shortly the cliff dive mining has done in last few weeks has many selling up.bubble finally bursting for many. now many will say we busting great deals when the truth of it is there is going to be masses of cards about as many miners sell up and you gotta sell stock.

Back
Top Bottom