Gran Turismo "Sport"

Soldato
Pretty sure the tyre screeching has been universally panned for the last few games... Do they not have anyone taking feedback!?
Gran Turismo 6 was the reason i bought a PS3, and I think its a solid game. Will not be buying anything that sounds like it again though. Extremely irritating noise.

Soldato
I still think it'll be good but I am finding myself much more interested in Forza now, simply because of how long this is taking.

My girlfriend bought me the PS4 in November last year because she knew I wanted to play Gran Turismo and she keeps saying that it was a waste of money.

Soldato
The sound in this game is utterly pathetic. I wouldn't play it if I got it for free.
Can't believe they would ignore a universal criticism and keep it as it is. Actually... It's Polyphonal Digital. Of course they are going to ignore it. They probably spent the last few years perfecting the awful tyre screech. Game was finished ages ago.

Soldato
The sound in this game is utterly pathetic. I wouldn't play it if I got it for free.
Can't believe they would ignore a universal criticism and keep it as it is. Actually... It's Polyphonal Digital. Of course they are going to ignore it. They probably spent the last few years perfecting the awful tyre screech. Game was finished ages ago.

I thought they got some ex forza guy to improve the sound ? surely it has been improved.

Soldato
What versions are people pre-ordering? The Store has the Digital Deluxe at an extra tenner but a certain other place has a steelbook version for a similar price. On the face of it the Digital Deluxe looks the best bet.

Associate
What versions are people pre-ordering? The Store has the Digital Deluxe at an extra tenner but a certain other place has a steelbook version for a similar price. On the face of it the Digital Deluxe looks the best bet.

Sounds a bit contradictory saying this, but it looks like Game are doing the cheapest in terms of price v goodies. I got an email from them last night saying that anyone pre-ordering the standard version will be automatically upgraded to the limited edition version. £44.99 gets you this.

Soldato
Sounds a bit contradictory saying this, but it looks like Game are doing the cheapest in terms of price v goodies. I got an email from them last night saying that anyone pre-ordering the standard version will be automatically upgraded to the limited edition version. £44.99 gets you this.

Hmm, not a bad deal as a few extra cars and some credit for same price as standard. Think the only other version worth considering is the Digital Deluxe with 12 cars and 2m credit for an extra 15 quid. Collector's is obviously the best but over £100!

Soldato
£38.99 @Smyths if you're not bothered about any of the "extras".

Looks like £43.99 to me, or is there some discount code available?

Also, with regards to the additional cars, can you 'earn' these somehow in the standard game or is it a case of buying a special edition or never having them at all?

Back
Top Bottom