Gran Turismo "Sport"

Soldato
Project Cars audio for engine sound is awful. GT doesn't have to do much to beat that.

Grab Turismo's presentation has never been a problem, it's the fact that the physics have always been crap and the gameplay dull, with all the cars following set paths round and round.

Soldato
This does not look promising, PS3 graphics and sadly sounds, even looks like the same clunky menu systems. GT has been going nowhere for years and looks like this isn't moving on either.

V F

V F

Soldato
Trailer up early? Thought it was later today

I keep thinking of Jet Man Abu Dhabi with that music.

This does not look promising, PS3 graphics and sadly sounds, even looks like the same clunky menu systems. GT has been going nowhere for years and looks like this isn't moving on either.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-05-19-gt-sport-preview

Gran Turismo Sport, however, looks, sounds and plays just like Gran Turismo 6 on the Playstation 3.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Oh my they werent wrong - looks like a cleaned up version of GT5/6...

I thought PD would have been bored of wining and dining by now and done some work - only 50% complete supposedly, so 2 more years to go ;)

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
I cannot say I'm overly impressed so far. The number of cars looks decent.. But nothing is really standing out atm. I eagerly await further details.

One thing that does look good is the inclusion of custom liveries... Other than that the whole driving experience still looks and sounds rather bland.

Graphically it looks good.... As good as GT6.

Soldato
Best thing so far, The photo mode, that looks sick if i'm honest.

As said before not enough gameplay footage, For me when they fix the Lawn mower sounds, then i'll start taking this game seriously.

And someone needs a quiet word with themselves for the god awful music for the trailer.

Caporegime
Better...couldnt get worse...

EDIT: Actually that commentary is diabolical - should do PESs :p

1pqatJC.gif

Nord looks better than the trailer...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
It looks like it will be more than that. Still looking like a lazy job to me though. 6 was decent in parts but I'm starting to agree with everyone else in that they've lost the plot a bit.

Soldato
Ever since 4 it's just gone down hill for me, sounds been awful and by early comments still are, handling whilst still good it seems that's all has left it just feels lifeless now so unless they do a demo I'll be giving it a miss

Associate
Not getting hopes up just yet. GT has been one of the most hyped and let down game of my time tbh, and I really don't take anything Kaz says about his game for truth, he's talked so much bull in past years the community just roll their eyes and laugh when he says a date.

I always think that GT is a great simulator if I was a THE car. not a great simulator to be the driver. which Assetto and PC have got spot on imo.

Will this be a game for the new / upgraded ps4 then?

Soldato
Might aswell be a port of a mobile phone game, doesn't look very good.
Graphics are a bit underwhelming by GT standards sure, but boy that is some cringe-worthy hyperbole there.

Also, I have a feeling they've had to rein in the graphics a bit in order to ensure it'll run ok with PSVR.

Back
Top Bottom