Great First day back at work...

doesnt it make you want to puke at the thought of living in essex?

No it doesn't. I have lived in Essex all my life and this event certainly isn't representative of Essex as a whole. As Phate said, every area has it's good and bad parts and I'm sure such a crime could happen anywhere.

But even areas within areas, I live in Brentwood which is regarded as a well off area but even that has its council estates and ***** streets.

Sadly you need to keep moving further and further out these days to find peace and quiet, then buy land to put a bit of distance between you and everyone.

Thats why im ****ing off to Spain once im done, in the middle of no where im sick of this country and the people in it im ashamed to say, ****ing shame, this was a great place.

Sadly you need to keep moving further and further out these days to find peace and quiet, then buy land to put a bit of distance between you and everyone.

Thats why im ****ing off to Spain once im done, in the middle of no where im sick of this country and the people in it im ashamed to say, ****ing shame, this was a great place.

Just make sure their not planning to build a toad through your little piece of heaven in Spain, those Spanish are big on doing stuff like that without any compensation :p

Whats weird (well, about me) - I don't like living in a posh snobby area. I actually prefer to live somewhere a bit lower class where people aren't so far up their own arses.

That's the problem with Brentwood they think it's bloody Mayfair and act like it! Even if they do live in a council supplied 1 bed flat, does my bloody head in.

Maybe it's because I'm from Rainham, Essex...who knows!

Posh and snobby dont matter you just dont talk to the natives, its space i wanted so if i want to burn a tree or have a few mates round to shoot an old car for a laugh or whatever **** it, no one to hear and no one to moan.

Haha, good luck in Spain.

It's worse than here, even in the more afluent areas.

;)

OP - :(

Glad you are slowly getting it sorted out.

What a joke!!

What I'm gathering from this is that people on the internet are nice and that the outside world is nasty and horrible scrotes. I'm staying indoors :)

yeh tell me about it!

a few more pictures.

boot lid bent slightly from the upwards force they used to take spoiler off.
IMG_3042_edit.jpg

side skirt hanging off, i don't know if this is recoverable. It does look like it, but im not sure.
IMG_3046_edit.jpg

Wing damage is the same on both sides. Driver side wing is bent away from headlight slightly too.
IMG_3051_edit.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty sure the tabs on those wings could be repaired easily, it's certainly cheaper than replacing both wings and getting them blended into the door/bonnet (if the paint is not a good match or is a different colour).

Back
Top Bottom