Poll: Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [11th - 13th July 2020]

When will Utd be awarded their first penalty tonight

• Before the 1st drinks break

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Between the 1st drinks break & HT

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Between HT & the 2nd drinks break

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Between the 2nd drinks break & FT

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
Caporegime
They need to win that as well. With their 12 points to come off, they're bottom as it stands.

Yeah I mean they’ve appealed the deduction but doubt anything will come of that. I don’t know the rules that well mind, but has anyone ever successfully prevented a points deduction if they’ve gone into administration?

Soldato
Referee has been atrocious but no more so than our defending, yet again, and our finishing. Only ourselves to blame.

I disagree. When you have two clear penalties one whicj would have resulted in a red card denied then you have to ask questions. Alisson was just clearly fouled and again...nothing.

Caporegime
I disagree. When you have two clear penalties one whicj would have resulted in a red card denied then you have to ask questions. Alisson was just clearly fouled and again...nothing.
But that's putting the onus on the officials rather than our players. We have 6 attackers and only two offer a goal threat, that's not even remotely good enough.

Don
OP
Should have had at least 1 pen and their goal was from a free-kick that wasn't but we only have ourselves to blame. We should have been 4 or 5 up before they scored.

Two clear penalties? I’ve watched the whole game and seen no mention of such?
The challenge on Robertson was a clear pen. The Burnley defender brushed the ball but doesn't dispossess him and then clears him out with his follow through.

Soldato
Should have had at least 1 pen and their goal was from a free-kick that wasn't but we only have ourselves to blame. We should have been 4 or 5 up before they scored.

The challenge on Robertson was a clear pen. The Burnley defender brushed the ball but doesn't dispossess him and then clears him out with his follow through.

That Robertson one was absolutely disgraceful. We have people looking at bloody replays...awful.

Back
Top Bottom