Poll: Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [11th - 13th July 2020]

When will Utd be awarded their first penalty tonight

• Before the 1st drinks break

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Between the 1st drinks break & HT

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Between HT & the 2nd drinks break

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Between the 2nd drinks break & FT

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
Don
OP
Leicester vs Man Utd, last game of the season could be a great one.
Chelsea - Wolves too. The season was starting to look over with the bottom 3 down and the top 5 settled but Villa and Bournemouth winning + City's ban getting overturned has spiced things up.

Caporegime
Leicester vs Man Utd, last game of the season could be a great one.

They have Sheffield Utd and Spurs. Chelsea have Liverpool and Wolves. We have Crystal Palace and Westham. Leicester still going to be the decider i think though.

I think league position is irrelevant due to the time we have stopped. Southampton have been fantastic since the restart.

This weekends cup game is going to be massive especially as it looks like we got no left back now. Lol.

Soldato
I think league position is irrelevant due to the time we have stopped. Southampton have been fantastic since the restart
To be fair its been longer than that. If you look at results since the November International break, shortly after our 9 goal humping, they're 'top 6'.

Soldato
Decisions are starting to even themselves out, be prepared to lose your next 12 games ;)

edit: And do you want to borrow a Liverpool shirt for the Liverpool - Chelsea game? :p

I have enough loo roll, thanks. May need something to put on the log burner though so perhaps I will take you up on that... :p

Soldato
I say it often but Maguire is garbage. What is he doing for that equaliser? United need a new back 4 after spending 130 mil on two of them in the summer.

Maguire is actually marking Wan Bissaka...?

Ec3WshLXsAEt8fI

Video :

https://twitter.com/i/status/1282934943086239745

I dont know if swears on this as i dont have speakers on my pc but LOL what is he doing? Hes hopeless.

Caporegime
I say it often but Maguire is garbage. What is he doing for that equaliser? United need a new back 4 after spending 130 mil on two of them in the summer.

Maguire is actually marking Wan Bissaka...?

Ec3WshLXsAEt8fI

Video :

https://twitter.com/i/status/1282934943086239745

I dont know if swears on this as i dont have speakers on my pc but LOL what is he doing? Hes hopeless.

Not trying to defend him but we were playing with ten men. Ironically the goal went in on the back post because we had no left back on the pitch and the whole back line was a mis-mash of everything.

When Williams went off you knew it was going to happen.

Did Maguire cost a lot. Yes he did but decent center backs are not exactly ten a penny.

I personally think United were becoming a little laid back from all the hype. Hopefully this will shake them up a bit for the rest of the season.

Soldato
Not trying to defend him but we were playing with ten men. Ironically the goal went in on the back post because we had no left back on the pitch and the whole back line was a mis-mash of everything.

When Williams went off you knew it was going to happen.

Did Maguire cost a lot. Yes he did but decent center backs are not exactly ten a penny.

I personally think United were becoming a little laid back from all the hype. Hopefully this will shake them up a bit for the rest of the season.

Im not sure "playing with 10 men" is an excuse for that shambolic defending tbh. All the more reason to not mark your own player. It could be that its zonal marking but its still bizarre.

Back
Top Bottom