Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [12th - 15th August 2022]

Caporegime
45 minutes of excellent football, 15 in the first and 30 in the second, but the other 45 minutes were horrific.

Draws cost us the title last season and if we continue to be this easy to score against, draws will cost us again.

Caporegime
10/10 display of time wasting from Palace there. The obligatory booking for the keeper in the 90th minute when he’s been doing it the entire game. Pointless yellow card.

One day a ref will grow the balls to give a second yellow and that **** will stop.

Yeah, I ******* hate the way palace play.

Man of Honour
10/10 display of time wasting from Palace there. The obligatory booking for the keeper in the 90th minute when he’s been doing it the entire game. Pointless yellow card.

One day a ref will grow the balls to give a second yellow and that **** will stop.
Make it an instant red and the timewasting will soon stop

Soldato
Really not the result I expected tonight.

Nunez with dumb mistake that's cost us as a team, no jota no Bobby so no fit striker, not like we can even call on Origi!

Salah wasn't great in that match. Diaz wonder goal saved us a point. Elliott was best player on the night by far.

It's early on in the season and pt wise not great of course but draws like this we know and history for us shows that these draws have cost us time and time again

Caporegime
Fairly **** once again, Diaz and Nunez moments were entertaining but fairly garbage otherwise.

Fortunate that Zaha used up all his ability scoring the first, had mountains of space and that big chance he wasted, should've beaten us 3-1 but Veira was a bit of a fanny with those tactics after the red card

Soldato
Really not the result I expected tonight.

Nunez with dumb mistake that's cost us as a team, no jota no Bobby so no fit striker, not like we can even call on Origi!

Salah wasn't great in that match. Diaz wonder goal saved us a point. Elliott was best player on the night by far.

It's early on in the season and pt wise not great of course but draws like this we know and history for us shows that these draws have cost us time and time again
It might just mean we go into the transfer market though as that midfield looks like its aged 5 years in pre season.

Man of Honour
IF we are going to continue like this lets hope that someone else steps up otherwise its going to be a very dull season at the top :)

I don't think anyone else will get close to City, Arsenal will have a wobble before long and end up in a mess. Spurs and Chelsea I'm not sure, maybe Chelsea if they can get strengthen a bit more.

Don
Despite the scoreline that was a decent performance from us. We dominated the first half and 9 times out of 10 we go in at HT a couple of goals ahead but some sloppy finishing and one lapse at the back cost us. Nunez got played for a fool by Andersen and I hope he gets a *******ing from Klopp because that cost us any chance of coming back and winning the game - we done really well to still keep control of the match but we just didn't have the numbers in attacking areas to capitalise.

Fingers crossed a few of our injuries clear up soon because at the rate things are going we're not going to be able to name a bench next week.

Back
Top Bottom