Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [17th - 19th Sept 2021]

Caporegime
I’m sure their net spend and wage bill over the past 5-10 years eclipses yours

This is a nice strawman you've got going here Purdy, keep going. Poor little Arsenal, only able to spend over 100m and have players sitting around on the bench for 300k+ a week for years, how ever will they cope?

United rely on De Gea
United rely on Pogba
United rely on Fernandes
United rely on Ronaldo

Weird how these thing only get said about us. You can tell we're on the right track when opposition fans start getting bitter again :D

Soldato
Why are we so damn unconvincing 9/10? Honestly, it does my nut at times. If we can’t get rid of Ole, at least get some better people around him. Urgh.

Sui

Sui

Soldato
Looking forward to Cucurella playing at the same time as Lamptey (assuming he can find his form again), he seems like a nice player to watch!

Probably shouldn't have been a penalty for Brighton, but I guess I'll take it, makes up for the bad luck last season! Definitely the better team so far, but who knows what Leicester will come out in the 2nd half.

Soldato
This is a nice strawman you've got going here Purdy, keep going. Poor little Arsenal, only able to spend over 100m and have players sitting around on the bench for 300k+ a week for years, how ever will they cope?

United rely on De Gea
United rely on Pogba
United rely on Fernandes
United rely on Ronaldo

Weird how these thing only get said about us. You can tell we're on the right track when opposition fans start getting bitter again :D

on the right track?

young boys :D

Man of Honour
Always funny when people make antagonising posts and then get all high and mighty when they're called out on it.

Caporegime
we did same as utd

nothing :D

It's alright, I'm sure this year you'll manage to qualify for the Vauxhall conference tier of Europe if you really push.

What you're doing right now is laughing at a Ferrari owner with a flat tire on the road while you walk to the bus stop because you can't afford a car. It's hilarious.

Soldato
It's alright, I'm sure this year you'll manage to qualify for the Vauxhall conference tier of Europe if you really push.

What you're doing right now is laughing at a Ferrari owner with a flat tire on the road while you walk to the bus stop because you can't afford a car. It's hilarious.
Ferrari owner is compensating for something though

Caporegime

United rely on De Gea
United rely on Pogba
United rely on Fernandes
United rely on Ronaldo

Aye, don't like the response 'nice strawman'. You're telling him to not comment on other teams just because his own is garbage

The same people were dunking on manu when they were doing worse also lol. He's basically just commented on the absurd quality of Ronaldo and his inevitability of scoring every game :D. Also not the only things that get said about manu, just what you're choosing to pick up on and read lol

(I've got garbage memory but I have hard time remembered anyone thinking you relied on Pogba :D)

Caporegime
Anyone think the refs giving 'softer' fouls again?
Mane/Salah weregiven obvious fouls yesterday that weren't in the first four games, looks to be the same here where they are actually (correctly) being called

fez

fez

Caporegime
Anyone think the refs giving 'softer' fouls again?
Mane/Salah weregiven obvious fouls yesterday that weren't in the first four games, looks to be the same here where they are actually (correctly) being called

They are just being more erratic IMO. Previously if you breathed on a player it was a foul. Now its 50:50. They will let someone get away with a very obvious one and then give a soft one a minute later.

Back
Top Bottom