Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [17th - 19th Sept 2021]

fez

fez

Caporegime
How was that not a foul?? Souchec didn't get near the ball and impeded AWBs attempts to do so and gained a potentially massive advantage.

Sancho and Lingard seem to have gone to the same wispy beard emporium :p

Caporegime
Exactly. :D

Also, hilarious reading about Phil Jones on the beeb being to ‘hell and back’ having been paid for doing nothing.

Guy was literally abused in the street while walking with his kids. If you think that is ok then you are part of the problem. Nobody chooses to be injured, I'm sure he wants to play as much as anyone.

fez

fez

Caporegime

Also, hilarious reading about Phil Jones on the beeb being to ‘hell and back’ having been paid for doing nothing.

I think most of us would love to be paid what he is to not play but I also think that most people that are elite level footballers love playing and watching your career ebb away due to injury must be horrible. He will constantly be having rehab, operations and training only to relapse. Feel for the guy.

Soldato

Even though I think Phil Jones is an absolute joke of a footballer... It's a bit harsh joking about injuries and their affect, imagine if your career is built around playing footy and you can't.

I've suffered a few running injuries recently and it's affected me not being able to get out in the hills.

Soldato
Guy was literally abused in the street while walking with his kids. If you think that is ok then you are part of the problem. Nobody chooses to be injured, I'm sure he wants to play as much as anyone.
I don’t think it’s OK. I never said anything about his abuse. I just think the article is poorly timed and if he really was all that bothered about his career he’d have left long ago.

Caporegime
I don’t think it’s OK. I never said anything about his abuse. I just think the article is poorly timed and if he really was all that bothered about his career he’d have left long ago.

Because he wants to play? He talks about how much work he's put into trying to recover from an injury that has ended multiple careers (I think it's pretty similar to what Umtiti is struggling with) How is it poorly timed?

Back
Top Bottom