Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [28th - 30th December 2021]

Man of Honour
All we've done for the last 10 mins is concede freekicks. We look out of ideas. To be quite honest given our last 3rd play we dont deserve anything from this match. We've looked lethargic and I've lost count of the number of overhit or underhit passes. Very disjointed.

Soldato
All we've done for the last 10 mins is concede freekicks. We look out of ideas. To be quite honest given our last 3rd play we dont deserve anything from this match. We've looked lethargic and I've lost count of the number of overhit or underhit passes. Very disjointed.
It's been like that for the past 4 or 5 league games to be fair

Soldato
5 mins when Vardy was down for that long just shows it pays off to time waste.

Chelsea up next and then no Salah for a month, give or take, I hope we arent doing another penny pinching transfer window in January

I can answer that now for you if you want...

Well the extra time between games has done nothing, schooled by Brenda and a makeshift back line.

Oh give over. Liverpool have missed some absolute sitters. If that was Rodgers' plan then hes the best manager to have ever existed.

Soldato
So what’s the excuse for this one? To not score a single goal against this Leicester side of late with extra time to plan for it seems pretty tragic.
We've finished poorly. I'm not sure you can say we've been schooled when we've missed a pen, another sitter, and their keeper was MOTM

Man of Honour
We deserved nothing from that match and we got what we deserved. Its an odd thing to say perhaps given that we've lost only 1 in 36 but I've been feeling a lot lately that the squad needs an infusion of fresh blood, I feel like its got stale in places. I'm not talking hundreds of millions but I do think we need to buy 1 or 2 players to just freshen the side up and give us something extra.

Back
Top Bottom