Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [5th - 7th Dec 2020]

Don
Not sure how it's that low, Rashford had two one on ones?
We often overestimate how good a chance is. How often do one on ones result in a goal? I'd say less than 1 in 2 and probably less than 1 in 3. I'd guestimate that those two chances accounted for around half Utd's xg with the other 10 attempts making up the 0.6/0.7 xg.

edit: one site has it as 1.7 but the other 3 I've seen have it as 1.27, 1.3 & 1.35.

Don
Is that 5 players off to muscle injuries today? The **** is going to really hit the fan when the smaller sides, with smaller squads start playing twice per week over the next month or so.

Caporegime
Is that 5 players off to muscle injuries today? The **** is going to really hit the fan when the smaller sides, with smaller squads start playing twice per week over the next month or so.

According to Neville on MNF, this season is no different to most and the players actually got longer off :D

Carragher questioned the increased injury rate and he couldn’t give an answer.

Caporegime
According to Neville on MNF, this season is no different to most and the players actually got longer off :D
That was clearly just an attempt by Sky to throw some mud at Klopp after his outburst, BT did exactly the same with Des Kelly.

Gini's already played almost as many minutes as he did last season at this point and that's without an entire month worth of games

Caporegime
That was clearly just an attempt by Sky to throw some mud at Klopp after his outburst, BT did exactly the same with Des Kelly.

Yeah, Neville also claimed that Klopp got “done” in that interview with Des.

He was well off form on MNF tbh. His line on the Cavani thing but he applied it more broadly “If it offends someone it’s a problem”.

Back
Top Bottom