Greenlizard0 PL Football Thread Final Day ** spoilers ** [26th July 2020]

Don
Not a bad 2nd half performance. I was scrolling through twitter reading all the abuse he was getting as he smashed one in from 20 yards :p Lovely goal from Mane at the end too.

Would have loved to see Purslow relegated but please for Villa as a whole and you @el_dazza :p And of course Utd win with their 101st penalty of the season, it was written in the stars.

Man of Honour
Given how the season was so poor at some points, delighted to get 3rd.

I think we just about deserve it thanks to Bruno's influence (even though he was poor today), he's lifted and carried the team so well.

For Ole to be able to progress with this team we needed to be in the Champions League, regardless of what anyone says. Missing out would have been a huge setback.

All things considered that's a very successful season. 3-4 more players to strengthen things significantly and we should be able to get somewhere.

Will be able to relax and enjoy the Europa League mini-tournament now.

Caporegime

I think we just about deserve it thanks to Bruno's influence (even though he was poor today), he's lifted and carried the team so well.

For Ole to be able to progress with this team we needed to be in the Champions League, regardless of what anyone says. Missing out would have been a huge setback.

All things considered that's a very successful season. 3-4 more players to strengthen things significantly and we should be able to get somewhere.

I just hope we buy right in the summer. I also hope Tuanzebe comes back fit as he showed real promise before his injury.

Soldato

It will be interesting to see how we perform in the new season with possibly Sancho and some better defensive options (we hope). Going to enjoy Europa League in August now.

Back
Top Bottom