Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [19th - 21st October 2024]

Lmao Neville absolutely seething that Darwin made him looking stupid by falling over with a grin on his face whilst Neville is frothing about play acting,

So Nunez gets knocked to the ground and no yellow, Nunez knocks someone over and a yellow. Ref seriously just making it up as he goes along.

So Nunez gets knocked to the ground and no yellow, Nunez knocks someone over and a yellow. Ref seriously just making it up as he goes along.
Lol Nunez was taking the **** falling over and ref made something of nothing (along with Neville)

The booking straight after was very soft and because the ref didn't enjoy how Nunez spoke to him

Lol Nunez was taking the **** falling over and ref made something of nothing (along with Neville)

The booking straight after was very soft and because the ref didn't enjoy how Nunez spoke to him
I know, neither yellows but the ref can't help himself

Chelsea are not good enough to beat this Liverpool team.

Feeding off "scraps".

I think it's going down to Liverpool or City this season (Arsenal are non contenders).

Could Liverpool win a non covid season (jokes, they look the part).

That shove on Gravenberch after his header would've been a foul had he been wearing blue.

I'm absolutely spewing some bitter stuff today but the ref has been dreadful

Why not just stick up 'until they score'

Less injury time first half with 3 VAR checks and Jota down injured for a lengthy period

HOLY **** THIS IS DISGUSTINGLY BIASED REFEREEING

WELL DONE LIVERPOOL

Slott give that ***** a stunner

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom