Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [19th - 21st October 2024]

Unfortunate for Wolves, clear foul the corner before and also in build up to that city possession

Weird one that, commentators seem baffled but Silva is pushing into the goalie just before the shot

Yeah, that bit wasn't really made very clear, he's definitely interfering just before Stones heads it

Yeah it's all split second stuff but Silva was backing into the goalie whilst offside. Does just being out the way at the point of the ball being played mean you're ok? I'm not sure it does.

The still the on field ref saw was just the freeze frame when the ball was played where Silva was out the way.

Changed my mind, good goal, everything done by that rat was when he was onside and he was out of the way by the time stones heads it

Wolves got ****** in the build up but to be expected vs that club

Cheating their way to the title both on and off the field.
Hardly out of his way. Could also argue it was a foul, no intention to play the ball whatsoever.

Just hope city get slapped with the charges even more so now
The fallout on here if they get away with it on a technicality, will be funny to watch TBH

Last edited:
I don't think any one will care on here about a plastic club, but will be hilarious if it does get held up.

City fan then I take it
May as well be , newcastle fans are weird with man city as they seem to be all in and hope they win their lawsuits because they think it will somehow help them be able to spend billions.

Back
Top Bottom