Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [30/31 Dec 23 1/2 Jan 24]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m being a bit rude but I think some of you have terrible TVs or something

His right leg plants -> lifts his left leg - as lifting it his heel is clipped - he then tries to plant left leg to finish the step, can’t and falls

There are no extra strides, the foot hit he never plants successfully again. Clear foul and obvious given he had an easy tap in

I’d you want to watch it closely a few times - https://streamin.me/v/ab0f6251
Thats ok, you're allowed to be rude, wouldnt be a football thread without it :D

Thats ok, you're allowed to be rude, wouldnt be a football thread

I’m being a bit rude but I think some of you have terrible TVs or something

His right leg plants -> lifts his left leg - as lifting it his heel is clipped - he then tries to plant left leg to finish the step, can’t and falls

There are no extra strides, the foot hit he never plants successfully again. Clear foul and obvious given he had an easy tap in

I’d you want to watch it closely a few times - https://streamin.me/v/ab0f6251
It’s a nowtv stream on my phone so yeah its not the best

On replay shown that I saw Jota looked like he could have tapped it in before going down which is why I think its caused some debate

Normally when someone runs around like a headless chicken he’s called crap.

In Liverpool it’s called chaos and they think it’s a good thing.
Sure you’ll burry head in sand when Newcastle come off the high or if money ever dries up after all it’s only when you appeared here :p

Really good performance, with the only negative being we didn't get into double figures. Both pens were pens - I couldn't care less whether either could stay on their feet or not, it doesn't change the fact they were fouled.

Anthony Taylor's still a ****, as is Gary Neville and one day it will be revealed that Joelinton has nudes of every ref going.

Normally when someone runs around like a headless chicken he’s called crap.

In Liverpool its called chaos and they think it’s a good thing.
He isnt a headless chicken though is he, he's clearly getting into good positions and like it or not, he still has an assist from tonight. His numbers are very good, they should just be better

Really good performance, with the only negative being we didn't get into double figures. Both pens were pens - I couldn't care less whether either could stay on their feet or not, it doesn't change the fact they were fouled.

Anthony Taylor's still a ****, as is Gary Neville and one day it will be revealed that Joelinton has nudes of every ref going.
Joelinton lives with Bigpig so maybe he has his too his biggest fan….

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom