Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [30/31 Dec 23 1/2 Jan 24]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really good performance, with the only negative being we didn't get into double figures. Both pens were pens - I couldn't care less whether either could stay on their feet or not, it doesn't change the fact they were fouled.

Anthony Taylor's still a ****, as is Gary Neville and one day it will be revealed that Joelinton has nudes of every ref going.
Fabinho did the same thing as Joelinton for years, you werent whinging then.

Fabinho did the same thing as Joelinton for years, you werent whinging then.
Give over. There's not been a player in PL history that gets away with more than Joelinton. Almost every game he needs to commit 3 bookable offences before he even gives a free-kick away.

I can only think officials feel sorry for him because he's rubbish.

Gary 'i'd bet klopp wishes he had man utds midfield' Neville always has been and always will be.
There's one thing you can be certain of when Neville talks about Liverpool, it's he's wrong. Heck, even last season when he said we'd be fine at the start of the season.

Give over. There's not been a player in PL history that gets away with more than Joelinton. Almost every game he needs to commit 3 bookable offences before he even gives a free-kick away.

I dunno Richarlson also gets away with abit too also rubbish

You really need to take them red blinkers off baz and have a look back at what Fabinho got away with for years, it’s no different to what joelinton gets away with now.

The officials had to give you two penalties as they felt bad as Donkey was missing sitters :cry:

You really need to take them red blinkers off baz and have a look back at what Fabinho got away with for years, it’s no different to what joelinton gets away with now.
I respectfully disagree. Fabinho committed a lot of fouls, he'd get lots of fouls given against him too. Joelinton only commits fouls, they're just rarely given. He could have been booked 3 times today and only conceded 1 free-kick from those 3 challenges. It was the same in the game at St James', there was some crazy stat that he'd committed 6 offences in a handful of minutes without being booked.

I respectfully disagree. Fabinho committed a lot of fouls, he'd get lots of fouls given against him too. Joelinton only commits fouls, they're just rarely given. He could have been booked 3 times today and only conceded 1 free-kick from those 3 challenges. It was the same in the game at St James', there was some crazy stat that he'd committed 6 offences in a handful of minutes without being booked.
Sorry they are 1 in the same, I don’t disagree that Joelinton gets away with a lot, but so did Fabinho for years and to a lesser extent Jordan Henderson, i compare those type of players to the Enforcer‘s in Ice Hockey.

Sorry they are 1 in the same, I don’t disagree that Joelinton gets away with a lot, but so did Fabinho for years and to a lesser extent Jordan Henderson, i compare those type of players to the Enforcer‘s in Ice Hockey.
Fabinho was a butcher comparing him to Joelinton is laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom