Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [12th - 15th January 2018]

Don
You're just proving what I originally said about Given getting it right at HT on the specifics of it.

Not sure what you're getting at with the Everton fan thing? Is that what you assume every time someone debates you?
No, Given didn't mention anything about pushing off either foot.

And no, I was genuinely interested to know who you actually support as you've been quick to deny you're an Everton fan in the past (don't blame you for that) but never actually said who you support.

Caporegime
No, Given didn't mention anything about pushing off either foot.

And no, I was genuinely interested to know who you actually support as you've been quick to deny you're an Everton fan in the past (don't blame you for that) but never actually said who you support.

He didn't need to mention it as what he did mention were the specifics of why he didn't save it.

Who I support doesn't come into it, just you trying to deflect from our terribly pedantic replies to one another.

Don
He didn't need to mention it as what he did mention were the specifics of why he didn't save it.

Who I support doesn't come into it, just you trying to deflect from our terribly pedantic replies to one another.
lol, you're the one that replied to me! And no, I was genuinely interested to know who you support. I know you have a thing for Liverpool but I wondered why.

Regarding the save, I seriously don't know what you're point was or why you even replied to my post. Given made a general point about the save which after the game Carragher went into more detail on. I'm not sure why you got so upset with me posting what Carragher said.

Don
Where have I made it evident I'm upset with you? You're the one starting posts with "Jesus christ" and asking who I support.

I'm just pointing out Given discussed all what was needed on it at HT, the point Carragher made was pretty irrelevant after that.
The Jesus Christ was because I had no idea what the point of your post was and we were going round in circles and I asked who you support because I'm genuinely interested to know.

And while you might be happy with limited detailed explanations, I'd rather things were explained better. I've been mentioning keepers footwork for weeks and it was good that one of the pundits actually mentioned it. Pickford for example has been getting a lot of praise lately but his footwork is atrocious and like with Martial's goal vs Everton, it's not always obvious to everybody that he was at fault.

And I guess you're not going to tell me who you support? I'm going to have to assume that you're embarrassed and that makes Everton a very real possibility ;)

Caporegime
Given's explanation wasn't limited, he explained perfectly fine over the course of a minute or so what exactly led to Ederson not making the save, I've no issue with what Carragher said but it wasn't really needed unless you missed HT. You can make as many assumptions as you want on who I support if it keeps you entertained :)

Don
I was genuinely joking with the last line, hence the smilie. Anyway, I can't be ****ed with this any more. Liverpool won, Everton lost and I'm a happy boy.

Soldato
yeh well that's twisting an understandable comment from him. he's stating that he wants spurs to progress and win trophies, which we will. bloody tap in merchant. would've been on the subs bench this time 4 yrs ago.

Don
Really rubbish analysis from the Mitchell brothers on MOTD2. Liverpool's pressing isn't just about running more than anybody else and running around like headless chickens - it's so much more tactical than that. We press certain players at certain times and try to lure teams into passing to a player that we're set-up to press. The 3rd goal today - Salah's just primed waiting for the pass to Otamendi before closing him down.
yeh well that's twisting an understandable comment from him. he's stating that he wants spurs to progress and win trophies, which we will. bloody tap in merchant. would've been on the subs bench this time 4 yrs ago.
When are you planning on starting this then? :p

Back
Top Bottom