Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [14th - 17th Jan 2012]

Who the else takes a DSLR camera to a football game, you are there to watch, chant, cheer not take arty farty photos.

If you want to do it, become a football press photographer.

Who the else takes a DSLR camera to a football game, you are there to watch, chant, cheer not take arty farty photos.

Same as taking your dslr to a family holiday? taking it to a part? etc etc?

nope. people take there camera's all over the place to capture life moments such as watching a football match or visiting a famous famous city in America.

Same thing. people take pics to capture there life experience. nothing wrong with that but nooooo, the FA are soo blooming greedy for cash, you have to have a licence to photograph players due to copyright laws.

As if most folks sitting in the stands are gunna sell there pics of Thierry henry. Nope they wont. very unlikely.

1309410482339.jpg

nope. people take there camera's all over the place to capture life moments such as watching a football match or visiting a famous famous city in America.

Same thing. people take pics to capture there life experience. nothing wrong with that but nooooo, the FA are soo blooming greedy for cash, you have to have a licence to photograph players due to copyright laws.

As if most folks sitting in the stands are gunna sell there pics of Thierry henry. Nope they wont. very unlikely.

LOL best thing to do with Cheets is just ignore the lad....

But you are going to watch the football, not take photographs, if you want to do that like I said become a offical press photographer, you seen the size of some of the cameras and lenses, I would be telling anyone that sat next to me at DW with a DSLR to **** off sharpish.

Paying money to watch a football match, not sit next to some arty farty person with a massive camera clicking away all match

/rant

LOL best thing to do with Cheets is just ignore the lad....

:D

But you are going to watch the football, not take photographs, if you want to do that like I said become a offical press photographer, you seen the size of some of the cameras and lenses, I would be telling anyone that sat next to me at DW with a DSLR to **** off sharpish.
:D
I guess it's lucky at the DW you get at least 5 seats to yourself even at 'capacity' then, not that anyone would be wanting to take photos in the first place :p

Same argument can be made for, I go to a football game to watch football, not listen to some chav yell swearwords, or racist remarks next to me all game. I go to watch football, not stand up to let some pratt by with a cup of coffee every three minutes.

I mean, if you want a cup of coffee go be a professional barista, why drink coffee at a football game.......

methinks your argument is flawed............ mostly be stupidity.

You are not allowed to take in professional kit or even take photos of matches.

methinks your counter argument is flawed.......... coffee is sold and is hardly a problem. Would like you see some of you at old school games with standing only, swaying about.

Same when you go to concerts and every **** is filming it on there camera phone.

You are not allowed to take in professional kit or even take photos of matches.

methinks your counter argument is flawed.......... coffee is sold and is hardly a problem. Would like you see some of you at old school games with standing only, swaying about.

Same when you go to concerts and every **** is filming it on there camera phone.
You know cameras don't steal your soul though cheets, right? They're not alive, promise.

Back
Top Bottom