Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [17th - 21st March 2017]

Caporegime
https://u.nya.is/elgajs.mp4

actually watch it properly. Clichy is spinning, he went in sideways got the ball and you can see his body and his weight is actually behind you guy, your guy went down in a delayed fashion, he didn't have to, he wasn't cleaned out. He wasn't knocked over, he didn't fall in the direction of Clichy's movement. If you're body checked you go in the direction of the person checking you, if you have your legs cleaned out you go down in the direction the player was running. He was body checked but flopped over forward. There was contact, but he absolutely wasn't cleaned out. If he'd been smashed hard by CLichy's weight he'd have gone flying off in the direction Clichy was moving.

CLichy won the ball, made some contact, it wasn't excessive force and he certainly didn't clean him out, also not much chance of injury there either.

I have watched it, he has been knocked over by the force of Clichy who has fallen himself.

Also 'your guy' lol. Do you dislike Liverpool that much you struggle to type the players name? :D

Caporegime
I have watched it, he has been knocked over by the force of Clichy who has fallen himself.

Also 'your guy' lol. Do you dislike Liverpool that much you struggle to type the players name? :D

Dear lord, he clearly hasn't been knocked over by the force. If someone smashes into your shoulder/side coming at a right angle and that causes you to fall over, you don't go down VERY softly going forward, it's simple physics. You can also see from the video that his leg comes around but he's sticking it out sideways and his body weight actually goes behind Firmino.

As for the last bit, embarrassing, I don't dislike LIverpool, I love Klopp... I hated Gerrard because Gerrard was a ****. I forgot how to spell the guys name in the moment and just closed the tab with the video so couldn't be arsed to find out. According to you "your player".... is a monumental sign of hatred, what a world you live in. If someone says that about an Arsenal player when describing something I think, ah, that guy had one of those moments where for a second he couldn't remember the guys name, but I know exactly who he's talking about so I feel exactly no need to mention it... but you think, he can't bare to type a Liverpool players name because he hates them so much, seriously?

Caporegime
Dear lord, he clearly hasn't been knocked over by the force. If someone smashes into your shoulder/side coming at a right angle and that causes you to fall over, you don't go down VERY softly going forward, it's simple physics. You can also see from the video that his leg comes around but he's sticking it out sideways and his body weight actually goes behind Firmino.

As for the last bit, embarrassing, I don't dislike LIverpool, I love Klopp... I hated Gerrard because Gerrard was a ****. I forgot how to spell the guys name in the moment and just closed the tab with the video so couldn't be arsed to find out. According to you "your player".... is a monumental sign of hatred, what a world you live in. If someone says that about an Arsenal player when describing something I think, ah, that guy had one of those moments where for a second he couldn't remember the guys name, but I know exactly who he's talking about so I feel exactly no need to mention it... but you think, he can't bare to type a Liverpool players name because he hates them so much, seriously?

Oh sorry if someone knocks into you, you have to splat into the ground at immense speed, must keep that in mind.

Seemed a bit strange after you spent the time to go grab a video of the incident you couldn't remember the guys name and does seem like something petty you would do :D

Caporegime
Oh sorry if someone knocks into you, you have to splat into the ground at immense speed, must keep that in mind.

Seemed a bit strange after you spent the time to go grab a video of the incident you couldn't remember the guys name and does seem like something petty you would do :D

Really name another time I refused to type a LIverpool players name, like the multiple times I've done in this thread and every league thread. Honestly, every single post during a Liverpool game that isn't excusing everything and being 100% biased towards Liverpool is accused of being bitter, or that you hate Liverpool.... but you think the problem is every other poster and not you.

I don't see Utd fans accusing me of being bitter or hating them all the time, nor literally every other team(except some Arsenal fans who most are now saying the same things I've said for the past 5-6 years anyway).

It's genuinely pathetic you thought forgetting to spell a players name for a moment actually was me refusing to name a Liverpool player... one I've named many times before, literally pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom