Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [1st - 5th March 2019]

Man of Honour
Salah needs to get that 50th goal, really seems to be playing on his mind and affecting him. I think we will see him relax once he has got it

Man of Honour
Top players don’t really care about milestones, I really doubt it’s getting to 50 that’s holding him back.

I dont know, I've seen 3 interviews with him in the last month where he has mentioned the fastest to 50 record, so its definitely something he is aware of. Might not be that affecting him, but its certainly something he is aware of.

Caporegime
I dont know, I've seen 3 interviews with him in the last month where he has mentioned the fastest to 50 record, so its definitely something he is aware of. Might not be that affecting him, but its certainly something he is aware of.

He’s played like this all year, super hot and cold

Man of Honour
Bit of a nothing half really, a lot of huff and puff by both teams but not really many clear chances made. Lots of attacks broken up by niggly fouls.

Caporegime
I don't know what Salah's statistics are like this season but he seems to have been comparatively poor compared to last, Mane has been a lot more impressive for me this season.

Man of Honour
I don't know what Salah's statistics are like this season but he seems to have been comparatively poor compared to last, Mane has been a lot more impressive for me this season.

I imagine he was always going to be comparatively poor compared to last season, he is however still in with the possibility of winning the golden boot 2 years running, so not all that bad :)

Caporegime

I think he’s like top scorer in the league

But yeah comparatively poor compared to the best ever season by a scorer in England tbf

Back
Top Bottom