Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [21st - 23rd December 2018]

Don
Banning for the same banter that is given by yourself? No way!
I never ban people for banter, trolls on the other hand. Happy for you to contribute more often in here and share some banter but with Liverpool top of the league I doubt we'll see much of you.

Soldato
I never ban people for banter, trolls on the other hand. Happy for you to contribute more often in here and share some banter but with Liverpool top of the league I doubt we'll see much of you.

giphy.gif

Don
Oh, looks like you were upset by my post :D I was just joking, as you know I always go lighter on those that attempt to troll Liverpool supporters. It's usually the ones that troll the Mancs that actually get punished.

Soldato
It's probably better to wait until United play a better team but based on that performance they look like a team playing with a whole lot more freedom, I have no doubt Mourinho likes to micromanage every aspect of a players performance he's like the managerial equivalent of the EU.
honeymoon period. i would not look to into this game.

Even Arsenal are just about out of the "new manager honeymoon period"

give it another 15 games and lets see then

fez

fez

Caporegime
This team is going places[/QUOT
We've got so many more Utd fans in here today than the past 4 months. Bring back Jose.

Do you know what we didn’t have yesterday? Loads of Liverpool fans watching the United game and telling us how **** we are. Let’s be honest, they were watching it as well, they were just keeping quiet! Bliss

Caporegime
It was also Cardiff who are utter dross.

Man City beat them by a large margin in the opening month. They lost 3-2 to Arsenal, 1-0 to Spurs and won 3 out of their last 6 so they were on the up actually.

Jose had a few good games like that. Just needs a Pogba sulk to ruin the dressing room and its all kicking off again. ;)

We haven't had a game like that in a long long time.

Soldato
Do you know what we didn’t have yesterday? Loads of Liverpool fans watching the United game and telling us how **** we are. Let’s be honest, they were watching it as well, they were just keeping quiet! Bliss

I wasn't at all. I still think your pants to be honest I just don't care about United. The lack of effort by your players in the last couple of months should be alarming to be honest

It's a new manager bounce against a team you should be beating and comfortably. You should win the next 4 easily.

Don
Give over, we were busy writing letters of thanks to our mate Roy. Always liked that guy.

Man of Honour
It's only Cardiff, so no reason to get carried away. But the team looked different, full backs driving forward, centre backs driving forward, freedom of play, little flicks, touches etc. It was enjoyable to watch, which is something that can't be said for their games for a while.

Play attacking football with freedom and the results will follow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom