Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [21st - 26th March 2014]

Just seen the score, what the hell? I thought, at least on paper, Arsenal were half decent - if lacking in a few key positions like cover for Giroud.

Thats unfair.
Moyes is woeful and is not a World class manager.
That's why Man Utd have gone down the pan.

Three big English clubs changed managers during the Summer : Chelsea, Man City, Man Utd.

And its not surprise that the 2 clubs who brought in a World class manager and challenging for the title.

In summary, if you bring in a World class manager, you can keep winning without any dip in form.

Also the two clubs challenging for the title have endless pockets of money to throw around. Look at who City brought in this summer. They already had one of the best squads in the premier league and they've just added more quality to it.

Chelsea already had a very solid squad and they've brought in one of the most effective managers in the world.

We do not have the money to do what City have done and there is not somebody of Mourihno's ability (I would say class, but the **** has none) available for us to pick up.

I'd rather carry on as we are than do a United and drop out of the Top 4 without a silver lining in sight.

Seriously....Adebayor has a work rate? Maybe when he decides he wants to. When hes good hes very very good, when hes bad he is absent...

Yah, I caveated Adebayor with "when he is on it". Adebayor is an untrustworthy and inconsistent player but, for a player who is never world class, his hold up play is very very good when he puts some effort it. Giroud should be able to replicate it as that kind of play is not so complicated it just requires effort

Criticising Giroud for not being Drogba is really unfair, but in this game he has been so so lazy in his movement and general availability as an outlet.

Yah, I caveated Adebayor with "when he is on it". Adebayor is an untrustworthy and inconsistent player but, for a player who is never world class, his hold up play is very very good when he puts some effort it. Giroud should be able to replicate it as that kind of play is not so complicated it just requires effort

Criticising Giroud for not being Drogba is really unfair, but in this game he has been so so lazy in his movement and general availability as an outlet.

Giroud hasn't got movement lol

He is a peg to hit and nothing else but considering his situation I think he is unfairly treated.

Oh well lets see if we can call off the next game and settle for City being awarded 3-0 for not showing up lol

Fight for forth place starts now.

If we come away with the FA Cup I think everyone except DM will be happy :p

Didnt realize Arsenal GD was so low! Regardless of this result i honestly thought Arsenal would just finish 4th again and if we play as we are til end of season, City win there games in hand Arsenal will drop there

Chelsea missed a huge chance to make a big dent in the still large gd column (considering the games in hand City have over them) in the second half - its only natural having put the game ot bed in the 1st half, but they needed much more intensity in the 2nd and it could have ended 8 or 9-0

Back
Top Bottom