Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [21st - 26th March 2014]

Didnt realize Arsenal GD was so low! Regardless of this result i honestly thought Arsenal would just finish 4th again and if we play as we are til end of season, City win there games in hand Arsenal will drop there

I think we had the best defence in the league up to a point but we have lost heavily against the big teams. 5 against liverpoor, 6 chelski, 6 City...

6 to City next week lol

Roll on the Cup game, lets get that out of the way so we can just look forward to the summer lol

Destroyed? Why? Obviously it was stupid, and it's cheating... but it's not as though it's going to meaningfully affect the outcome of the game. It's not like Suarez's handball in the World Cup, or Henry's in qualifying...

So wait, cheating is not so bad depending on the profile of the game or the current situation 0.o?

Mourning being classless again. Nob

Careful

Last edited:
They created double the chances, missed a penalty and the ref handed us a goal when their team basically stopped playing, as did hte rest of the Arsenal side, because everyone expected the foul. They had double the chances, double the shots on target, double the possesion AND this was the second leg in which Bayern were comfortable. The game today is against a team that has to win today, the game in which we fluked a draw was against a team that only needed to not lose by 2 goals.....

We were still crap and we gave away the ball loads, they just didn't do an awful lot with it.

Much like Chelsea who are passing it around comfortably, 6-0 up without actually needing more goals, Bayern played the same way the whole game and still could and should have beaten us by 3-4 goals.

Sack wenger? He hasn't signed a new deal so maybe he will go end of the season?

Sack wenger? He hasn't signed a new deal so maybe he will go end of the season?

The board won't sack him, it's a question of whether he walks or not.

I personally think, assuming Arsenal got the right man, they could do with a change. Risky though.

The battle for top four next season will be an interesting one.

So wait, cheating is not so bad depending on the profile of the game or the current situation 0.o?
Careful

"Referees are reminded that deliberately handling the ball is normally punished only by a direct free-kick or penalty kick if the offence occurred inside the penalty area."

"A caution or dismissal is not normally required."

Those are the rules apparently according to bbc.

Slightly nervous for today's game, but I am sure we shall continue in our winning ways and bag the points once more.

The Liverpool of old would be a lot more worrying for me, these games would be where we would slip up quite often, but I believe we will sort them out :D

Suarez to grab a few goals today I think, could do with adding a few more to his pathetic tally ;)

Back
Top Bottom