Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [21st - 26th March 2014]

I'd prefer Liverpool to win it over City or Chelsea. Can not stand arrogant smug City fans here and it'd be good to see the small oil clubs suffer after investing £250m+ between them whereas Liverpool have had pretty much the same same starting 11 as last season.

No wayyyyyyy - if anyone has to win it , its got to be Chelsea (however much I hate even contemplating that) its a best of a bad choice and 100 times better than either City or the scousers

I want Arsenal never to win it again.

Can you remember how bad some of the Arsenal fans on here were when they actually won a few games? They'd be unbearable if they ever actually won it!

Can you remember how bad some of the Arsenal fans on here were when they actually won a few games? They'd be unbearable if they ever actually won it!

If my entire interaction with fans was the internet it would 100% be Arsenal to never win it again.

or Spurs.

Am I the only one still thinking that Liverpool still aren't really in it? I know, it's strange, the table speaks for itself. The way they play is great and it's all "we'll just score more than you" and I hate them much less now than before, but for some reason I still can't take them seriously. Perhaps it's because they are still playing the likes of Skrtel and Allen, but even Henderson has stepped up.

FWIW I still think Chelsea then City, but Liverpool are clear favourites for third now Arsenal have thrown in the towel. With Liverpool still to play City and Chelsea, and at Anfield for both no less, they'll decide where it goes even if it isn't to them.

Trying not to sound like I'm gloating, it is refreshing for the rest of us that you lot will need to refocus your expectations. In the mid to late 90s there really was nothing worse than a manyoo fan, who already had no knowledge of pre-Premiership football.

Am I the only one still thinking that Liverpool still aren't really in it? I know, it's strange, the table speaks for itself. The way they play is great and it's all "we'll just score more than you" and I hate them much less now than before, but for some reason I still can't take them seriously. Perhaps it's because they are still playing the likes of Skrtel and Allen, but even Henderson has stepped up.

FWIW I still think Chelsea then City, but Liverpool are clear favourites for third now Arsenal have thrown in the towel. With Liverpool still to play City and Chelsea, and at Anfield for both no less, they'll decide where it goes even if it isn't to them.

I don't think Liverpool are truly in it either. They aren't as well equipped to win the closing games as Chelsea or City.

It's possible but very unlikely. I think Chelsea will do it.

Trying not to sound like I'm gloating, it is refreshing for the rest of us that you lot will need to refocus your expectations. In the mid to late 90s there really was nothing worse than a manyoo fan, who already had no knowledge of pre-Premiership football.

Still nothing worse than that, there's a few on here now.

I don't think Liverpool are truly in it either. They aren't as well equipped to win the closing games as Chelsea or City.

It's possible but very unlikely. I think Chelsea will do it.

+1

While Liverpool score lots of goals at home, I still think Chelsea and City will outscore them in the last 8 ~ days of the season.

One thing about Chelsea is their relatively poor gd, they needed to push on much harder on Saturday because they could easily be 10-15 goals down by the time City make up their games in hand

Nearly as bad as the Liverpool fans who keep on going on about 5 CL wins when they can barely remember 2 (:

Last edited:

Well no, because I'm a Liverpool fan and I agree with a large part of that.... I really cant see past City winning it at this point. But as you said I think we will definitely have a huge say in where it goes due to the two big games we have remaining.

Back
Top Bottom