Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [21st - 27th April 2017]

Soldato
Defending for us is dire Lucas,Matip, lovren,can not one made any effort also **** sake klopp make a change I know our bench is youthful but we have no choice and right now can't get any worse

Caporegime
That's outrageously bad from Can, the players missing the ball is pretty bad but his covering/tracking/marking is right out of the top drawer of dreadful defending.

Soldato
Wait...they are marking zonally. Can is doing exactly what he should be doing..Lovren however is going for desert after having his pie earlier. He is bloody awful, has to go.

Soldato
I said we could end up blowing this today and this performance and our lack of options is exactly why we should have spent in January. So we haven't use either of the attacking subs? Klopp why bother bringing them youth or not least would give palace an unknown to think about

Man of Honour
I said we could end up blowing this today and this performance and our lack of options is exactly why we should have spent in January. So we haven't use either of the attacking subs? Klopp why bother bringing them youth or not least would give palace an unknown to think about

It infuriates me when a youngster isnt brought on, very often young players play without fear and can really shock a defence. Play the tactic not the birth certificate.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Race for top 4 is going down to the wire regardless of todays results. United have a hard run in and apart from Tottenham & Chelsea I have no idea who will end up taking top 4.

Man of Honour
1 shot on target, and that was a free kick, so 0 shots on target from open play, at home, against Palace..is just disgraceful. Its the same old Liverpool story, once plan A doesnt work, there is just no alternative plan.

Soldato
What I find more worrying is even if we had Lallana fit and Henderson this would have likely happened, we need another mane a different option and style

Caporegime
Starting to think Klopp just doesn't have the element of risk required to win a PL or trophy, you can't just keep possession and pass it around hoping eventually someone will do something with it, put some youthful attackers on and mix up the play style for once. The only thing worse than losing is losing whilst showing no intent to win a game.

Don
Just when you think Lovren's put that side of his game away he produces 2 moments of suicidal defending to cost us the game. Palace offered nothing all game and any team with a brain wins that game easily.

Soldato
Poor poor poor poor poor. Lack of depth is costing us massively and Klopp has to take the blame for that. That lack of subs when we are clearly struggling is baffling to say the least.

Origi wasnt in that game...at all. Bring in Brewster, push him wide of a three and put Bobby up there....just do something, anything.

Still think we will make the top 4 but massive surgery needed in the summer starting at the back.

Soldato
Not even surprised that we lost, our defence is usual shambles, our bench was wrongly used by klopp yet again, blowing our chances for top4

Back
Top Bottom