Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [27 - 28th October 2012]

That defending is typical of us with Chris Hughton in charge. Both centre halfs were out of position and the left back didn't move across to cover the massive gap they left.

I don't understand footballers at times. Albrighton kicked Johnson and didn't touch the ball then complained about having a foul given against him..

Been a very poor game so far, woeful defending from Norwich on the goal and an easy finish for Benteke.

Must win for Villa though because of the run they have coming up...

For 6 minutes there were 3 Bennett's on the field. It is down to 2 now that Villa's Bennett has been sent off.

Hopefully we can take advantage of the extra man.

Strange that they take off Agbonlahor. Norwich are going to be pressing forward and having someone as quick as Agbonlahor on the pitch would be real threat especially as our defence is so slow!

If Norwich can't get at least a point against 10 man Villa they deserve to go down.

To be fair neither side deserve any points from this game. Neither side have looked like premier league quality teams..

The pitch has gone from 2 Bennetts, to 3, down to 2 again and now only 1 left.

Arsenal: Mannone, Sagna, Vermaelen, Mertesacker, Santos, Arteta, WILSHERE!, Ramsey, Cazorla, Podolski, Giroud

Substitutes: Martinez, Koscielny, Jenkinson, Coquelin, Walcott, Arshavin, Gervinho

QPR team: Cesar, Diakite, Traore, Taarabt, Wright-Phillips Granero, Nelsen, Bosingwa, Hoilett, Zamora, Mbia.

I'm not a fan of dropping Jenkinson for Sagna seeing as he's the better RB at the moment. I think the only thing I'm happy about is seeing Podolski and Giroud starting together and Gervinho being benched. :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom