Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [3rd - 6th May 2019]

Soldato
He did bring a clear system which worked (counter attack), and then the players stopped trying once he got the job because they are a bunch of wasters. Not sure what you can do about that.

Rashford has faded lately but he's one of the best young strikers around without a doubt. He has to improve more though. Lukaku hasn't done any better.

Based on what is he one of the best your strikers around? He's on 10 league goals this season...this is Man United we are talking about here...that simply isn't good enough regardless of age. Rooney was hitting 20 plus in all comps by that age.

Man of Honour
Based on what is he one of the best your strikers around? He's on 10 league goals this season...this is Man United we are talking about here...that simply isn't good enough regardless of age. Rooney was hitting 20 plus in all comps by that age.

Rooney was playing in a better side. Just based on watching him and his general ability as a striker, but as I said, he has to improve more or he won't be good enough, but I think he can be.

Man of Honour
Lost all enthusiasm for Solskjaer. The players are the main problem but he’s just tactically inept.

Not calling for his head yet, I’ll give him a window. But I think even with the best players he’d struggle to do anything with them.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
As a Man Utd fan off course I'm disappointed we won't get top 4. At the same time though I'm glad we didn't as it would have just papered over the cracks and probably minimal changes would have been made as we did 'enough'. Hopefully this way major changes are made. I still believe Ole is the man for the job but that all depends how the Summer goes and who we sell and buy.

Man of Honour
Young: “Can’t fault the effort and the attitude” erm... what?!?

These interviews are always stupid, most players just say the same old guff. Pathetic.

"It's a cup final for them to play against Man Utd" - I wouldn't say that, they just made an effort... :rolleyes:

Man of Honour
Should have got the spurs manager in instead.

I’d rather have Solskjaer than Poch. Poch hasn’t done anything of note with Spurs. Turned them from a fringe top four team to a scraping in to top four team. Yeah, they play better football but he’s certainly not a manager that I feel could turn around the **** show at United

Soldato
Unlucky to Man U a galliant effort against a team already relegated from the league with nothing to play for. But congratulations on qualifying for the Europa league terrific

Associate
I’d rather have Solskjaer than Poch. Poch hasn’t done anything of note with Spurs. Turned them from a fringe top four team to a scraping in to top four team. Yeah, they play better football but he’s certainly not a manager that I feel could turn around the **** show at United
Maybe its higher up that needs a clear out ?

Back
Top Bottom