Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [3rd - 6th May 2019]

Soldato
Like it wasn't obvious anyway, but as the SSports pundits said, the current crop of Utd players couldn't give a toss when they lose.

They mentioned Gary Neville, like him or not, who really gave his all every match and it hurt him when they lost.

Thing is, you can't buy that, no matter how much money you have.

The likes of Pogba being a prime example. More worried about the colour of his hair, social media and business interests, than the club and fans that pay his extraordinary wages.

Soldato
Yes he's doing fabulously at the moment :p

Semi final of a champions league with a shoestring budget and hopefully finishing top 4

I’d rather have Solskjaer than Poch. Poch hasn’t done anything of note with Spurs. Turned them from a fringe top four team to a scraping in to top four team. Yeah, they play better football but he’s certainly not a manager that I feel could turn around the **** show at United

Incredible, Man U still thinking they can be picky, like they are still a big club :p

As the live text person said on the bbc at what point are Man U not classed as a big club it must be soon...

Out of interest Steedie who would you have assuming you can just pick who you please? You’ve tried the big names ...

Man of Honour
Out of interest Steedie who would you have assuming you can just pick who you please? You’ve tried the big names ...

Surely Liverpool aren’t a big club if you’re going by success. They’ve still done jack in terms of trophies. But yeah I get what you mean.

As for who I’d pick. I genuinely think there isn’t a manager that could turn around our fortunes as things stand. Too much wrong with the club and the way it’s run above the manager.

If I had to pick one though and I could have anyone, I’d have Klopp. Best manager going imo in terms of how he sets his teams out and building a team

Man of Honour
Incredible, Man U still thinking they can be picky, like they are still a big club :p

As the live text person said on the bbc at what point are Man U not classed as a big club it must be soon...

Depends how you define a big club, but regardless of anything Man Utd are still up there as the biggest or thereabouts. In terms of things won we aren’t doing that badly either, better than most even over the past few seasons. Liverpool struggled for decades but they still dwarfed the likes of Spurs.

Soldato
Great job by Ole :p Mourinho must be howling today.

ManU need someone to look after the football side alongside/above Woodward. He's done a lot of good for you commercially but he hasn't a clue about football.

Though I pray the Rio rumours are true, he will "Merc" you right out of contention for another season the clown :p

Back
Top Bottom