Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [6th- 11th March 2020]

Caporegime
Lmao Ederson

Fernandes is good unit, too likeable needs to start diving and exaggerating contact so I can hate him

Edit: on replay he dived for the freekick :D, understandable in this situation

fez

fez

Caporegime
Ahh good old VAR. If ref gives a penalty it would stand but instead Fred gets a yellow.

Thats the reason people hate VAR. Dont use it and gives a yellow instead of a penalty

Soldato
Fred gets kicked and goes down. Dean decides he dived. Fred didn't dive, there was contact and the ref has made an error.

Now, if Fred is to get a second yellow? I think VAR should be allowed to overturn that card as it will definitely have an influence on the game.

Caporegime
VAR goes against Utd? I'm not watching nor listening to it.

Should’ve had a penalty, granted it was minimal contact.

Manu scored from a dive by Bruno mind so cant feel too hard done by.

City just gifting possession and looking clueless in defence, will be 3/4-0 if this keeps up, incredibly poor quality aside from a few players right now

fez

fez

Caporegime
Why do they get Micah "I have never seen City commit a foul" Richards for every City game. "Hes stabbed him maybe, but I think hes over-egged the bleeding a bit and I wouldn't be happy if I stabbed someone and they bled like that"

Man of Honour
Why do they get Micah "I have never seen City commit a foul" Richards for every City game. "Hes stabbed him maybe, but I think hes over-egged the bleeding a bit and I wouldn't be happy if I stabbed someone and they bled like that"

Yep, worthless "pundit"

Soldato
Should’ve had a penalty, granted it was minimal contact.

Manu scored from a dive by Bruno mind so cant feel too hard done by.

City just gifting possession and looking clueless in defence, will be 3/4-0 if this keeps up, incredibly poor quality aside from a few players right now

I thought all VAR decisions go in Utd's favour? :p

Back
Top Bottom