Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [6th- 11th March 2020]

Soldato
Offside is offside no matter how tight. I'm not saying he is being biased, but just because a ref isn't being biased doesn't mean he doesn't effect the result for one side far more than the other.

I agree but you didnt say that. You said he was going to cost United the game suggesting he's favouring City. Hes just garbage.

I think youll win 3 nil tbh

Caporegime
In this match alone:

United score from a free kick that wasn't
United have a clear penalty not given.

What was VAR brought in for again? it certainly wasn't for strikers having their shoulder 1mm offside.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I agree but you didnt say that. You said he was going to cost United the game suggesting he's favouring City. Hes just garbage.

I think youll win 3 nil tbh

1-1 or 2-1 City. We have ruined too many chances and have too many mistakes in us to hold this lead vs a team with Citys players.

fez

fez

Caporegime
In this match alone:

United score from a free kick that wasn't
United have a clear penalty not given.

What was VAR brought in for again? it certainly wasn't for strikers having their shoulder 1mm offside.

I don't know how big you think footballers are or how big a football pitch is but that was getting on for 6 inches offside. You can't go back and check every little decision that leads to a goal either or you have to look at every bit of play that leads to any goal. What if its a freekick that was soft and they play a 2 yard ball to the side and that player smacks it in? Is that OK? What about if they play a few passed and then score? Do you go back and look at the freekick still?

Associate
James is just utterly terrible, the intelligence level of a peanut. Just whack it passed him and run to the corner flag.

fez

fez

Caporegime
He was good at the start of the season but he seems to have gotten really cocky and needs to be dropped. Fergie would have hauled him off after he prioritised his own personal glory over the good of the team. Could cost us the 3 points we need so badly.

Back
Top Bottom