Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [6th - 12th April 2018]

Don
Would've preferred a draw but a loss will do and more importantly for Liverpool, a few of their players looked shattered in the second half.
In all seriousness, City's collapse in the 2nd half will do wonders for our players. Watching them in the first half was terrifying and would have caused more than a few nerves.

Caporegime
In all seriousness, City's collapse in the 2nd half will do wonders for our players. Watching them in the first half was terrifying and would have caused more than a few nerves.
I dunno. A win would've been the worst result for us because they would've been flying high but two losses in a row will mean they'll be desperate to put a shift in to prove the haters wrong on Tuesday. As I said above, a draw would've **** on their fireworks without firing them up even more for Tuesday.

Fernandinho and Sane looked ruined by the end of the game, their defenders looked full of mistakes and Jesus is a ticking time bomb.

Soldato
Weird seeing City last 2 games, people seem to be conveniently fogetting that wasn't the best city side and that they will still easily win the title despite this wobble but still strange seeing them so vulnerable.

Soldato
I'm sure Sane should have got about 3 or 4 yellows but didn't get booked once (and for identical challenges Herrera got booked for), Fernandinho really should have got a red for the challenge on Lingard

20 minutes in until 1/2 time was an absolute disaster for Utd, but what a team performance in the 2nd half and Pogba for once was absolute magical against a top team

Soldato
Weird seeing City last 2 games, people seem to be conveniently fogetting that wasn't the best city side and that they will still easily win the title despite this wobble but still strange seeing them so vulnerable.

They’re only missing Aguero as a first team regular I thought

Soldato
You’d think Mourinho was at his Mum’s funeral with this post-match interview.

His wedding ring looks like a cake tin too.

Oh wait, he cracked a smile at the end.

Back
Top Bottom