Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [7th - 12th February 2014]

Whys rafael our right wing?

You bought Mata, who Chelsea wanted rid off because he can't be trusted out wide in a truly top side(like Ozil can't be) so Utd went and bought him to play out wide....

Mata, Ozil, few others, as long as you have a team set up to use them, realistically he's got to play the no.10 role because he's a complete liability anywhere else. Frankly again, Rooney may be better further forwards, but Rooney can play MUCH better out wide than Mata can, he'd also work hard, track back.

If there was one more player on the Utd right hand side in that attack would the CB's have been dragged so far out wide leaving that gap, good question, maybe, because that defence has been making that kind of abysmal mistake all year, though usually on Evra's side.

Regardless, don't expect Fulham to win, this is just another huge error Utd have made under Moyes that is becoming a every game occurrence, it probably won't effect the final result.

The spurs player stuck a leg out, don't moan at Coleman, moan at your lad.
He still stuck his leg out. I think Coleman might have been falling before anyway but still, don't stick your leg out like that in the box...
Your attitude towards the whole thing is exactly my point.

Football needs to look at rugby for how sportsMEN should play against each other. I struggle to understand why most people see football as a non contact sport, I really do. :confused:

Given how Fulham are basically just defending, Moyes should be ballsy and stick Kagawa and Januzaj on for Young and Fletcher. Or something.

See there, I get that rooney was waiting for the cut back. But there needs to be someone going back post, either a central mid supporting or, usually your right winger, your classic winger tap in at the far post, where was Mata? No where, Oscar/Hazard/Willian would have made that run, Mata just stands around not really doing what he should be doing.

Back
Top Bottom