Greta Thunberg

Soldato
Rebel News, jesus wept.

What are we supposed to be shocked at here? That someone needs to eat and isn't tidy?
They don't even attempt to prove it's her car, i guess at least they start by interviewing someone who says they can't confirm if it's her car.

I guess people will believe anything these days.

Soldato
ehh, no, she is famous for actually having the balls to stand up to politicians and business elite, raising awareness that hzr future is being threatened by their purposeful inaction due to short term profits.

She has done far more for humanity than most. Which is why some incredibly weak people hate her do much

TBH I think she is more famous for the meme worthy meltdowns on live TV than the actual content. No one really cares what she did after that.

Last edited:
Soldato
I do find it bizarre the amount of time particularly grown assed men spend being annoyed with her.

And yeah, even if she was able to live a completely 100% non-impactful life there'd probably be a whole host of other reasons people would find to obsess over her and complain.
Some people just don't like fakers and can't believe how people for this garbage.

Soldato
Consider her in the context of wasters/influencers like the beyoncee, meghan , swift, rantzen and their political activism/comment, Attenborough ?
even though rishi (kier?) renege on climate commitments, just ships of convenience

Soldato
Consider her in the context of wasters/influencers like the beyoncee, meghan , swift, rantzen and their political activism/comment, Attenborough ?
even though rishi (kier?) renege on climate commitments, just ships of convenience
Swift has done over 200,000 miles in her plane so if she bangs on about carbon emissions she needs a noose.

Soldato
That makes me believe democracy is a fallacy.
with 1st past the post and politicians.deliberately messing with the borders to try to fudge the numbers in their direction, and the utter bile spouted in the media...

i wouldn't say democracy is a fallacy, but I will say the system is far from fair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom