Greta Thunberg

Caporegime
Our ancestors left a huge amount of litter, archaeologists literally make a living out of digging this stuff up. Ancient rubbish dumps have been excavated all over the place.
Pottery, bone, metal, stone; rarely wood, leather, tissue.

Nothing even close to the destructive power of plastic. Not even in the same ballpark.

Soldato
But some things are criminal like mentioned how did plastic replace glass milk bottles? Most supermarket wares should be in glass .

You cant please all of the people all of the time!

If your whole obsession is CO2's, then plastic is orders of magnitude superior to Glass....:/

Caporegime
True.

The argument is that If you replace plastic with glass, CO2 emissions rise because the weight of the goods you are transporting increases by a huge amount.
Yes. We need to make less things.

We need less people wanting all the things.

We need less people, period.

But also if we move to electric vehicles and more carbon neutral electricity generation, the carbon footprint is reduced significantly. Just the extra wear and tear on vehicles remains, and replacing perishable parts. We'd also have to move to more localised production, because presumabley you can't run a massive container ship on purely electric engines (minus the diesel).

Soldato
True.

The argument is that If you replace plastic with glass, CO2 emissions rise because the weight of the goods you are transporting increases by a huge amount.

And the fact that it takes massive amounts of energy to make glass in the first place

Plus the energy cost of transporting the heavy empties back to base, washing and cleaning them for reuse, and so on.

Caporegime
And the fact that it takes massive amounts of energy to make glass in the first place

Plus the energy cost of transporting the heavy empties back to base, washing and cleaning them for reuse, and so on.
Using energy isn't always bad tho. Depends how you generate that energy.

We're going for carbon neutral not zero-energy.

Soldato
But also if we move to electric vehicles and more carbon neutral electricity generation,

EV's are a myth

Any fool can make an EV (Pretty much the first cars after steam were EV's and consider this "Electric Cab Company")

The trick is making upwards of three billion of them!

All the lithium on the planet (Current reserve estimate, obviously not including seawater) wouldn't be able to build much more than 20-30% of that!

EV's are not going to save the planet!

We need less people, period.

Yep!

And this isn't a new problem either. Even classical era pre-industrial civilisations put Europe's ecology and environment under severe strain. The evidence of the damage done 2500 years ago is still all around us if we know where to look.

:/

Caporegime
People are talked down when said all this is a setup by her parents, looking to make money since they are in the "green" business. Enjoy.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...glitch-reveals-greta-thunburgs-father-posting

Don't waste your breath, her fans believe she is a child genius rather than the actor she is, anyone that isn't ideologically blinded can see she's about as genuine as Milli Vanilli without needing Facebook glitches to reveal it. Her fans will continue to believe what they do because they don't want to admit they've been duped.

This sums them up:

Soldato
Don't waste your breath, her fans believe she is a child genius rather than the actor she is, anyone that isn't ideologically blinded can see she's about as genuine as Milli Vanilli without needing Facebook glitches to reveal it. Her fans will continue to believe what they do because they don't want to admit they've been duped.

This sums them up:

Heh I have seen this interview too many times almost have learned it, hence I am classed as too radical on my posts in this section of the forum.
The Patriot Act is what he describes above and removal of freedoms and Big Brother.

Have a look here from just yesterday. And that isn't about the Americans but the British today also.

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/posts/33284033/

And I am seeing it in Greece the last 10 years while reading the news from UK and especially the last one year I am here again after 17 years.
Same tactics and methods used the last 100 years as you describe them on your signature.

Look at "Holywood" atm. There is even an upcoming series glorifying and justifying the $600bn to the militarization of space through the Space Force. Look at the Jack Ryan series 2. Similarities with Bolivia and Venezuela anyone? (Bolivia coup happened after the series was aired).

And the list is long of such examples.

We live in a post-truth world, one in which daring to speak truth in defiance of establishment orthodoxies is to be guilty of heresy.

Last edited:
Soldato
A recent exploit on facebook, allowed information that's normally not public to be revealed.

Part of this reveal showed that Greta's father is the one who manages her facebook profile - he makes all posts, edits and comments.

Further proof that Greta is controlled, her words are not her own and she is exploited.

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-...hunbergs-posts-are-written-by-her-father/amp/
I take it you arent actually reading this thread then? Welcome to yesterday.
People are talked down when said all this is a setup by her parents, looking to make money since they are in the "green" business. Enjoy.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...glitch-reveals-greta-thunburgs-father-posting

And lets not forget something that missing from the MSM dropping the fires in Australia to climate....

https://noqreport.com/2020/01/06/18...nge-alarmists-blame-australias-massive-fires/

183 arsonists arrested in Australia since August, of which 67 juveniles

Soldato
We live in a post-truth world, one in which daring to speak truth in defiance of establishment orthodoxies is to be guilty of heresy.

How about post facts and not fake-news, like you did yesterday re. the Aussie fires, and others might stop thinking your a tin-hat wearer ;)

And no, i'm not a fan of Thunberg before you jump to conclusions and think i'm one of her worshippers :rolleyes:

Permabanned
Pottery, bone, metal, stone; rarely wood, leather, tissue.

Nothing even close to the destructive power of plastic. Not even in the same ballpark.

Exactly none of those cause harm to life. Experimenta done said plastic alters life, Was there not research about testicles and plastic that i forgot? I despise the material but i am ok with Wood and Glass and Metal.

I love glass i collect a few glass wares i have Glass vapes, Glass straws, Glasses, Bowls for all my goods and food i avoid most other materials. Now i did see that people say there is a greater carbon print from glass due to the recycling but the health benefit and pollution benefit of glass outweigh the others. Plasticis downright nasty and lighter to support and transport so it probably skewed the figures.

But people saying plastic is better than glass due to the carbon have it all wrong glass is 100% reusable all the time you simply melt and recycle. Now tell me what fumes and pollution etc are given from plastic recycling? It would not surprise me also of there was a big pro plastic lobbying group trying to convince us all that plastic still should be used over glass, When it should be banned in consumer products.

Caporegime
Part of it is that plastic isn't just replacing other materials, it's been added to just about all of them.

Even paper gets routinely impregnated with plastic, to give it a "premium" feel. People prefer reading glossy magazines, even if the cost is plastic proliferation (which makes the paper non-recyclable - or at the very least makes recycling less economical, with more going to landfill).

But glossy mags aren't going away, because people like them. And that's all that matters.

Permabanned
Part of it is that plastic isn't just replacing other materials, it's been added to just about all of them.

Even paper gets routinely impregnated with plastic, to give it a "premium" feel. People prefer reading glossy magazines, even if the cost is plastic proliferation (which makes the paper non-recyclable - or at the very least makes recycling less economical, with more going to landfill).

But glossy mags aren't going away, because people like them. And that's all that matters.

Exactly and whats the Earth to them when they plan to bail out and die? Why with all the fillings and implants in todays humans why they are a pollution themselves.

This is why we already went too far, And there is no going back were heading for Wall E future and i am glad i am not a part of it. But i do my bit anyways and always do even as far as clothing i always check to see if it is a polyxxx material which means plastic impregnated. Yup all that spandex lyrca i miss out on! :D

Man of Honour
A recent exploit on facebook, allowed information that's normally not public to be revealed.

Part of this reveal showed that Greta's father is the one who manages her facebook profile - he makes all posts, edits and comments.

Further proof that Greta is controlled, her words are not her own and she is exploited.

https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-...hunbergs-posts-are-written-by-her-father/amp/

Back of the net old men Greta haters

greta.JPG

Back
Top Bottom